Least Favorite U2 Album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bomb is a bomb in my book. Really not much there that I like. COBL, OOTS and Crumbs being the ones I like. Vertigo is just ok, dragged down by the over cluttered lyric.

I enjoy ATYCLB quite a bit when Im in the mood. Imo the songs on that one are much better, if a little sterile at times.

I guess the point I was trying to make in my typically droll manner is that I really don't like Wild Honey (the song, not the poster, the poster's awesome!), Peace on Earth, When I Look at the World, and Grace. I always skip those ones, but I almost always listen to NY, even though it's not my favourite song or anything.

This decision is quite hard to make, I like all the albums, but i'll just say Bomb.

Boy

It's just U2's least good album...it's not in U2's standards

But I like ATYCLB, Kite, and BD and Walk On and WILATS and NY and Stuck :sigh: . The rest are meh though. :wink:

POP
lowest amount of highlights of any U2 album
at least as uneven as October
without the charm that lifts October a considerable amount

This won't end well.

Seriously, listen to it more often than you have UF...in the past week...and get back to me.

Hey would you rather it go back to being Pop? It could if you play your cards right.

It's not possible for me to listen to anything that many times. I have TUF on unlimited repeat on a special ear bud surgically implanted into my right ear.

Oups... do you like U2? :wink:

For me it's ATYCLB for 90% of the time

10% Zooropa

Bomb is not far from being in the list as well.... I like it less and less...

What can I do? :wink:
When I compare it to everything else that U2 have done, it's just not that good :huh:
But there's some amazing songs in there as well.

And I don't get why people don't like ATYCLB.
11 amazing songs;
It's U2 at almost its best, what makes it a masterpiece already;
It's the album that carries U2's best song ever;
In my opinion, of course.

And Zooropa is perfection ;)

And I won't talk about Bomb....I don't get how people don't like THAT.

Hey would you rather it go back to being Pop? It could if you play your cards right.

I'd rather it go back to an album that actually sucks. There aren't many of those when it comes to U2, but I would say that October comes the closest.

And I don't get why people don't like ATYCLB.
11 amazing songs;
It's U2 at almost its best, what makes it a masterpiece already;
It's the album that carries U2's best song ever;
In my opinion, of course.

And Zooropa is perfection ;)

And I won't talk about Bomb....I don't get how people don't like THAT.

Beautiful Day, Walk On, Kite, and In a Little While. That's really all I enjoy from it. And The Ground Beneath Her Feet, but that doesn't count, I guess. The rest is either shit or only good live (i.e.: Stuck acoustic, Elevation).

Back
Top Bottom