Larry's Face?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
giphy.gif

Is Larry secretly having a great time or is his back pain so bad that he can't smile anymore? It's just funny to watch Bono be playful, Edge playful but reserved, Adam cool doesn't give a fuck and Larry the bodyguard ready to beat the shit out of you - but all he has to do is give his angry face or his face.

He looks the same to me btw.

Maybe he had ebola.

I've had ebola, and my face doesn't look like that. I always smile when I've made a fresh kill, or when organizing a new coup, so no there is something else going on with our dear Larry.

Perhaps Medusa snuck into his private village and turned him into stone and that is why he cannot smile. Or maybe there's just something highly concentrated in the water at Mullen-ville. Who really knows?

Larry predicted this thread would be created, forcing his face into a recursive loop.

I still say he looks like some fire related accident happened to his eyebrows.

These pictures look like they've been photoshopped. I have no idea why Larry's face looks stiff.

I've had ebola, and my face doesn't look like that. I always smile when I've made a fresh kill, or when organizing a new coup, so no there is something else going on with our dear Larry.

Perhaps Medusa snuck into his private village and turned him into stone and that is why he cannot smile. Or maybe there's just something highly concentrated in the water at Mullen-ville. Who really knows?

Maybe he fell asleep in bed smoking, and that's why he doesn't have eyebrows anymore.

Larry Mullen Mistaken For Tilda Swinton By Own Friends

Just looks like a bit of botox. Doesn't actually look all that bad when watching the BBC show.

We may not have learned anything about Larry’s face yet in this thread, but we’ve learned one thing; it takes DeVaul a long time to create a screen capture.

Back
Top Bottom