Larry's Face?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate to say this but as he's aging/getting work done, he's looking more and more like an old auntie of mine. :|

The friend I went to JT in Phoenix with is convinced he wore a wig and will not change his mind. [emoji23]

Seriously though, you'd think this guy could afford a decent haircut and a coloring job that at least resembles an actual hair color. You'd also think his kids would put a stop to the granny glasses but clearly you'd think wrong.

The real question here is does devaul have more Larry screencaps or cds of songs of experience?

I thought Larry looked a little bit odd in the 60 Minutes interview but more like his usual self in the BBC special. Would Larry really be so vain? I want to say “Shut your mouth! Larry isn’t using Botox!” but I’m really starting to wonder. There’s no way Bono is doing Botox, though. His face doesn’t look stretched out.

Larry has had a few work done for sure... the other 3 i don t think so. Bono s hair is indeed a disaster. Either cut it like POP era or dye it in black !!! But DO SOMETHING !!!!

Back
Top Bottom