Larry's b-day card 2009: Win 2 singles. - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong
Click Here to Login

Old 10-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
War Child

Local Time: 12:31 PM
Larry's b-day card 2009: Win 2 singles.

Hello Larry's fans

I would like to invite all of you to write your message in honour to Larry, during this 48th Larry's Birthday. Write your message and win a draw of two U2's singles of these three: Magnificent * Get On Your Boots * I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight.

Unfortunately, according amazon.com the single The Saints Are Coming has been discontinued by the manufacturer, so no this single now...but, please, continue supporting Edge to give back the instruments to the musicians of New Orleans, who lost them during hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Go to Music Rising, visit and give your support.

How to post your message to Larry:
You must to click on "Comente" (27/10/2009) - (IMMEDIATELY BELOW LARRY'S PHOTO, THE MESSAGES and the box: 'Posted by reginaonumb in 20h30"); then will open a box, and you´ll write your name (Seu nome), your e-mail (Seu e-mail), your URL (Seu site); after, type your message and click on "Salvar"; this box will be closed and will open another box, and all you need to do... click on "Fechar". I´ll copy the messages and I´ll past it on the post. This card will be sent to Cecilia Coffey-U2 World Service and to the P M Office in Dublin (I will copy the messages and will be sent by P.O.)
"Larry's Birthday Card 2009":
U2 CARDS

Win 2 singles of these 3:
Magnificent
Get On Your Boots
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight.

These messages, still, are part of a campaign to increase the donations to Music Rising, the cause which Edge and all the staff at Music Rising have developed to put instruments back to musicians' hands of Katrina and Rita´s victims in New Orleans and region. The 2 CDs will be sponsored by myself. I´ll buy the 2 CDs. The draw will be filmed and available on youtube. This draw will happen on November 1st, 2009 and will retain the names of the fans who posted their message until October 31, 2009 and add the e-mail into the comments.

Any suggestion, critics, protests, additional info, support; contact me: reginaonumb@globo.com
reginaonumb@hotmail.com

Edge's blog by Regina O'Numb

thank you so much

http://www.musicrising.org
Regina O'Numb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
War Child

Local Time: 12:31 PM
we have a winner, finally

is Carmen Hernandez Lara

thank you so much to everyone.

http://www.musicrising.org