Larry Mullen Jr. Dissed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
refreshing to see someone outside this forum bash Larry instead of Bono
though I don't get why he can't see that especially in times of economic crisis no country is better off for alienating people who actually are able to inject serious amounts of money into the economy, even if you do think it's overreaction on the side of those with money to spend

Seriously, something has to be done about bashers of U2. Some form of gulag, perhaps?

perhaps people should just wait to write an article until after they used their brain
:shrug:

I keep reading this thread's subject line as "Larry Mullen Jr. Diseased".

Wow, I could only get through the first page. But, thanks MonaghanMan for posting it.

Edit.....I was able to read all three pages. A very mean spirited article. I feel sorry for Larry.

"Next time you see a rich man, thank him!"

:|

♪♫What kind of fuckery is this?♪♫

"You see guys and they're bringing a huge amount of money into this country and they do not deserve to be humiliated. Humiliate me, I can deal with it. I can kind of understand maybe a rock and roll band. Fine, OK, I can live with that."

That should be response enough.

I love Larry to pieces but I did think he was setting himself up for this when he said those strange quotes about the treatment of the rich. Oh well, it is indeed refreshing to see Larry get his arse paddled instead of Bono, for once.

QUOTE: "Yes, Mullen still has the great gift of being able to hit a canvas-covered circular box with a stick, sometimes even in harmony with the music being played at the time..."

That is rather funny. Larry can be somewhat humorless at times, and he does deserve a little deflating. I'm sure Bono will enjoy this article...

I really don't like how this guy uses Bono against Larry.

Yes, isn't this common practise here on the board as well?

Shouldn't happen, though. They all are different, we may not agree with certain things certain band members do or say, but still they have to get along within the band and so far it seems they do.

Bono's got his regular bashing, Edge got in trouble for his property and the boat, now Larry for his comments - wonder what the media has in store for Adam ?

Personally I think the Def Leppard drummer was only ever putting in half the effort.

Back
Top Bottom