Larry interviewed at Half of Knicks game at MSG (3/4/09)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe Bono's chattyness is catching on.

And did you see the little dance at the start with the interviewer ?

I was actually at the game last night. He got a nice hand when they showed him on the big screen in the 1st half. But the highlight was when the garden was playing "Desire" as background music during a timeout in the 2nd half...they cut to him again and he had the biggest, kind of embarrassed grin on his face I have ever seen. I could barely recognize him LOL

Crap...noticed put wrong date in thread title. If a mod or someone else can edit to March 4th, 2009 please :wave:

Shit, a personality, who knew? Someone should slip him a few shots before all of their interviews. Would be funny if after 30 years he suddenly became the outspoken member of the band.

all kinds of fabulousness :yes:

i think that was just a Larry clone or robot.

that was my first thought too :lol:

great interview . . . love it when someone is talking about something they are passionate about :yes:

LOL. Too bad he didn't give some obscure U2 song as his favorite.

Lady: So whats your all time favorite U2 song?
Larry: Some Days Are Better Than Others
Lady: They certainly are..back to you Tom.

Larry likes sports????

Larry's been known to like football (soccer). Besides recording Put Em Under Pressure for the Irish Wrold Cup team in 1990, he was reported to have attended, with Bono, World Cup games in the US in 1994, and as widely reported, he attended an Ireland game in Dublin before flying by helicopter to Slane to perform that night in 2001.

The "where the streets have no name" fave U2 song answer may have been a joke at the U2 Way mention a little earlier. Notice he cracks up immediately after the answer.

Larry's been known to like football (soccer). Besides recording Put Em Under Pressure for the Irish Wrold Cup team in 1990, he was reported to have attended, with Bono, World Cup games in the US in 1994, and as widely reported, he attended an Ireland game in Dublin before flying by helicopter to Slane to perform that night in 2001.

Very true. That was the famous "Jason McAteer" game Bono references in New Year's Day that night.

The "where the streets have no name" fave U2 song answer may have been a joke at the U2 Way mention a little earlier. Notice he cracks up immediately after the answer.

Yeah, I instantly thought it was a reference to him not getting ‘Larry Mullen Circle’ or whatever it was.

"I am very happy to be sittin back having a beer I wanna tell you, thank you" my ALL TIME favorite quote EVER! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom