Killers are the NEXT U2???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In contrast, one never heard U2 say things like, "This is going to be our 'Sgt. Peppers' album." That's because as much as U2 adored the Beatles, they remained U2.

No, you're right. U2 just said that All That You Can't Leave Behind was their Rubber Soul. :shrug:

Arctic Monkeys :drool:

For me they are one of the most fun and memorable young bands to come around this decade. Love 'em. Seen 'em live a couple times, it was a blast. Can't wait for the next album.

Oh..is that english indie-rock and post-punk band who released "Who the Fuck are the Arctic Monkeys ?" ...:ohmy: (Google search)

By the name of the album I´m probably NOT the only one who haven´t heard about them before...:lol:

Oh man, this made my day! You bet :lmao:

They titled their EP (that's right, it wasn't an album, but an EP) that because they didn't think they deserved all the hype they were getting by the press. It's a play on humility. :shrug:

Arctic Monkeys :drool:

For me they are one of the most fun and memorable young bands to come around this decade. Love 'em. Seen 'em live a couple times, it was a blast. Can't wait for the next album.

I take it you've heard Last Shadow Puppets then?

Back
Top Bottom