Kid in a Candy Store! (RTE Opens Their Vaults)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's people like you that ruin forums.

How to Make Friends and Influence People :D

seriously, i have no idea what's gone on here in the past, but purely judging from your posts here in this thread, i wouldn't want to hang out with you on the internet or in ROW, sorry

fwiw, if you want to be in a forum, you need a tougher skin to survive - whining and moaning is detrimental and just makes you look incredibly silly - people on the internet won't say "awww there there", they will just keep away from you

if people are pissing you off on the internet, you don't let it get to you - we're all just anonymous people behind our screens, so you shouldn't really give a shit... and if you really want to be in a particular forum you should just stand your ground, think "i'm entitled to be here", enjoy your time here and forget the rest - life's too short to moan and play some kind of victim, and, really, you will only irritate people by doing so :wave:

ps- leave cobbler alone

Yo Cobbler, stop ruining the forums man! You're bringing this site into disrepute and it's gotta stop. You gotta give us some notice in advance if you're gonna come in here, think you own the joint and then start frickin' ruining the place.

The fuck man! You're ruining the good name Danny's have here on this site, and we've spent years getting it back after the dim dark early days and now you're bringing us down again.

Ruiner. (Hope this makes sense)

Back
Top Bottom