Kenny Chesney covers GOYB??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the funny thing is, didn't he leave his first wife for her?

now, now. we all sin. i'm sure they asked for forgiveness and all that. Jesus totally understands.

are such things Christ-ly or Christ-y?

I saw a Youtube clip of Vince Gill singing Surf's Up by the Beach Boys at a Brian Wilson tribute (maybe a Kennedy Centers Honor show?), and he blew me away. What a voice on that guy! Never would have guessed.

yeah, his voice is really gorgeous. too bad it's usually in the service of crappy music.

if you can get past the crappy production, his singing on "i still believe in you" is gorgeous.

Chesney is kind of like Jeff Gordon. A probably-decent, semi-countryish guy from a discipline I don`t give a shit about.

I wish him all the best.

he does have great arms. :up:

i also choose to believe the rumors about the real reason Renee "What's that Bad Smell?" Zellweger divorced him so quickly.

now, now. we all sin. i'm sure they asked for forgiveness and all that. Jesus totally understands.

are such things Christ-ly or Christ-y?

I'm not sure. I'm a heathen.

he does have great arms. :up:

i also choose to believe the rumors about the real reason Renee "What's that Bad Smell?" Zellweger divorced him so quickly.

:)

Chesney is kind of like Jeff Gordon. A probably-decent, semi-countryish guy from a discipline I don`t give a shit about.

I wish him all the best.

speaking of jeff gordon, what's up with that bullshit charity commercial of his where he says you could win his corvette? dude's been giving away that car for three years now.

Back
Top Bottom