Just a wee thing for UK fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
If you have Digital tv, on Ch 19 (Dave) tomo (11th) afternoon at 14:00, on Jeremy Clarksons Extreme Machines, it says he will be going on board u2's private 747. Pernickity people might say, u2 dont use a 747 tho........but am sure it will be worth seeing

What an anti climax that was. The way the wording was describing the programme, you could have been forgiven for thinking there was going to be a few mins spent on about U2's aircraft. Turned out, they were briefly mentioned as being the next users of The Boeing 747.....that was it! :huh:

Bit of a letdown, not your fault GMAN!
I had high hopes, they often feature music from Passengers OS1 on Top Gear so I thought they may well show inside the inner sanctum!

There was snippets of WTSHNN and WOWY on the show, so it wasnt a complete waste of time:reject:
(As i type this.....a snippet of Crumbs has just been used on This Morning! :up:)

And then straight after....Walk On!

The topic is about the Women of the year prize. I read in PLEBA that Bono was going to talk at some wifey convention. Wonder if it is this...hence the u2 songs?

Back
Top Bottom