Joshua Tree 30th anniversary issue of Hot Press

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I imagine it would probably be a little expensive for someone outside Ireland to order, particularly when I don't know that there is any new information about the album's recording in the issue. I was hoping to find a scanned copy.

It was surprisingly cheap. I ordered it to western Canada and paid a total of $12 CAN. That's for the magazine AND shipping all together. Buying that damn MOJO magazine from my local Chapters will even cost me more than $12!

As for seeing the magazine content- I found every article from it was individually listed on hotpress website. U just have to scroll thru the past history of articles back to the first week of March. There was at least 5-6 on there and i was able to read in full. (Off the top of my mind, I don't remember any big news revealed in them)

It was surprisingly cheap. I ordered it to western Canada and paid a total of $12 CAN. That's for the magazine AND shipping all together. Buying that damn MOJO magazine from my local Chapters will even cost me more than $12!

As for seeing the magazine content- I found every article from it was individually listed on hotpress website. U just have to scroll thru the past history of articles back to the first week of March. There was at least 5-6 on there and i was able to read in full. (Off the top of my mind, I don't remember any big news revealed in them)

Oh, well, I read all the individual articles and I didn't really find any new info at all.

Back
Top Bottom