John Lydon rides gain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 milked MTV well with the TV space especially on Zoo TV. The sponsor line on the tickets makes it look like money was involved, at some point ... :shrug:

Tv ads, "contests", music video placement and access during the tour to be featured on various shows. Other acts have to pay for some of the above.

I think we're all forgeting the most important argument in this whole discussion...

...who cares?

I think we're all forgeting the most important argument in this whole discussion...

...who cares?

The list of lyrics Bono obviously wrote wrote from first hand experiences and not newspapers or cribbed bible verses is overwhelming. Oh wait, interferencers only picked on the personality of a bonafide music icon...

The ad is made of live images from the tour.

Pretend for a minute that we're not on Interference where a bunch of people can tell you what Bono had for breakfast this morning.

The average person would have no idea if those images were from a current tour or filmed specifically for the ad or what.

The Sex Pistols did a cover of The Monkees' 'Stepping Stone' so it's funny how the Monkees were brought into a thread about Rotten/Lydon.

No! I Will not shut up.

Joshua Tree > Nevermind The Bollocks > Metal Box > No Line On The Horizon

Fuck it.

Graceland > Pop

I mean, for fuck's sake, you stupid twats. GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@

The Sex Pistols did a cover of The Monkees' 'Stepping Stone' so it's funny how the Monkees were brought into a thread about Rotten/Lydon.

The monkees version was only a cover version too, so it's not like they were covering the actual work of Dave Jones and Peter Tork.

Back
Top Bottom