its okay to share the fly with the beers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Garrison

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
cause i love this fucking band, u2

i fucking love them! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I came back to wor,k, we came back to work, this week after a long weekend in STL. Two shows in 3 weeks (nashville and St Louis) and im sitting on the dark of the patio knwing that this is all. this is it! WEEEE..

Now, i was okay until i started watching videos of STL. I didnt take videos of Nashville (pussy), the bust best show fo the tour, because i was up close and personal. But STL i was wayyyyyy out back and i have video. Some good, some shit.

Watching it all i realize that it is all over for me, us, this 360 degrees venture that started back in Dallas of 2009 and then Norman (Oak-lahoma, Oak-lahoma....the wind and the rain....OAK-LAHOMA>..the wind and the rain). (Bono). Its is over for us now. IM sad. :|

I love this tour. The lights. the band, the spectacle. WEEEEEEEE

Watching my shitty video from my Blackberry, i know that im never gonnna be a filmmaker because my camera wrok sucks and life is still very very very good.

Miss Sarajevo was out fucking standing. Zooropa, mon amor, beautiful. City of Blinding Lights, thank you for the light show, the kids, the shout outs to the people in nearmby hotels. LIfe is a grand fucking spectacle. Life is goood,, and a beautiful thing.

We love you, Hallelujah! Whoo Hoo!

I walked outside, to the dark way that is the drive way that is perfect for knowing who i am. I looked into the distant sun at some clouds gathering in the distance like a storm. They are not, but we can wish. We can hope. We can dream of the clouds finding a path in our wake. Like the waves crashing towards a nearby beach we know that we are not alone in this life and the spirit will shine on us as we look at their reflection in the whitecaps.

Life and love will never leave you while you seek it. Beauty is not your reflection but a promise to those that seek the spirit.

I cant breath right i just float.
And i wish you all the highest power's life line spirit does just that
evoke
emote

I love this fucking band

u2

:love:

I'm trying not to be too depressed about the fact that I'm not going to be at the MPLS show tomorrow night, I don't want it to be over.

Seriously though, Interference :hug: your way Mrs. G.

Paul McGuinne$$

no seriou$ly my love(s)

stay safe tonight

take each breath like you know you will breath fire but take each step like you are one step higher

Love this life

Live it
love it

some nice poetics MG :up:

i wish i could have gone to one more show GA totally on the outer rail of outer circle walk AND

I'm very :heart: grateful to my sis who lent me the $$ for our seats in NJ on Weds and back in NJ 09
Dg who grabbed me a <my ! first> GA seat for NJ GS1 show 09 after i couldn't get one
AND
(back 2 sis) some of the $$ for the extra good camera and travel money to
go to Philly GA and finally get the :hyper::love: good photos of U2 <even having been a fan since 80/81 and seen them since 83-84>
I've always wanted but never had the GA or ( earlier on) graet seats to do so!

Joy is real! :yes:

So its officially over now....

not just for me but for everyone. U2360 is done forever. Oh boy, what a tour this was....3 stages, 200 trucks, 400+ crewmembers, multiple babies, some marriages, a divorce or two, a back injury, the international space station, 52 songs, 110 shows in 25 months for 7 million people.

Yeah, im kinda sad. Im also relieved. For the band and the crew who can now hopefully get back to a "normal" life. Whatever that is. I guess its the thing that we all do when we aren't fixated on this tour, this band.

Being a U2 fan has been so much more than just living and loving their music.....a soundtrack to our lives. Its been the experience, the total package, from Boy to No Line and Beyond....whatever comes next. The Tours are where the magic happens though...we all know this...the dreams we've shared and the memories that exist outside of our camera phones and the GA lines.

I woke up early, mid-flight, not aware of where i was but just the same i stayed the course. We saw someone out there, on the other side. Didn't know who they were so we kept on going. Strangers in the night sky crossing paths for a brief moment in time. We knew each other only because we shared the same space and time, or was it more than that? Perhaps...but not to be revealed at this time. All we could do was communicate through knowing glances and warm smiles, and then we were off.

So many of us have come and gone and will go again. Life is truly a blessing. I cannot say that enough. If you read this i do genuinely hope that you are blessed. And that you realize that you can make a difference in your life as well as that of others. Do not be sad because the sun will rise again.

Godspeed

:wave:

Norman was my first show ever and thinking about that still makes me happy.

Norman was great :hug:

Im glad you were able to make it up here. Nothing like having this band play in your own backyard, with all of your friends getting to see them for the first time. Now they know what id been talking about all of these years! Dallas was a good time as well, along with STL. But Nashville was easlily my favorite of the 360 shows, for various reasons.

All in all its been an amazing tour. Not sure what lies ahead but im just glad to have been there.

Back
Top Bottom