Is this real??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zooropop40

Refugee
Interference is called Interference because it int
I found this today, and it is apparently the title track for NLOTH. U2's New Song 'No Line on the Horizon'

If you scroll down the page they have a streaming player of what is apparently the song. but... to me, Bono's voice sounds a little too high and whiny which leads me to believe it is either a cover, or a remixed version (perhaps for the GOYB single?).

Does anyone know if this is the real version that will appear on the actual album??

I have to say I was very disappointed by this. It is the alternate version, especially the superficial guitar melody. There's no sense of texture -- of loud and soft. Thank God this isn't the album version. Bono's voice is the best part, I must say. It was quite nice to hear!

Well......if thats anything to judge by...it will be going straight up there with the shitiest u2 songs, along with Boots and Saints

there was an interview in Q mag, in the Uk and they were saying U2 were deciding which of 2 version of this songs to put on the album, a slower one of an uptempo one...i think this leak is the outtake version

Well......if thats anything to judge by...it will be going straight up there with the shitiest u2 songs, along with Boots and Saints
I especially dislike the little squiggle after each measure; I'm guessing that's Will i am's handywork. It has none of the punch of interest of "Until the End of the World" or even "Do You Feel Loved?" Now THAT was a cool, dancey song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom