Is It Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

So...is it Bono?

• Total voters

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
In the first of what will probably never be continued series, I ask you:

YouTube - Peter Gabriel POV (p5) No Self Control

Is it Bono? (The offender is at :48 in)

I've been meaning to start this thread for ages, but I forgot which song this appeared in/forgot in general. Take note, this was filmed around the time of the Conspiracy of Hope tour.

Flailing like a muppet? I say yes indeed!

I concur. This frame in particular looks most Bono-like, and the hair and hat are correct for the time period.

muppet.png

It's that strange little mustache that has me confused, I confess. If only Peter Gabriel would finally release POV on DVD, then we could possibly know for sure :grumpy:

Fabriel brought a camcorder around everywhere during the COH tour (source: propaganja), so yeah, I'm about one hundo it is.

In fact, it definitely is.

koo find ashley

Straight? Non fuzzy hair? Have you seen pictures from Conspiracy of hope? His hair was a wild mess back then! :lol:

donkeybono.jpg

Though this was a wee bit later.. still.

Impossible to tell though the hair does look too curly...looked more like Michael Hutchence if I had to guess :shrug: .

That's gotta be him. As said earlier... it's him doing his boxing thing all the way. There are pictures in an issue of Propaganda of that pillow fight on the plane too :lol:

Those pictures show his long wavy hair perfectly.... I don't see FRIZZY, fro like hair, I see thick messy hair...but not thin and frizzy hair. Haha! I feel a PLEBA picture thread being born.

Bono has beautiful THICK hair.:drool:.. Still don't think it's him.

That's gotta be him. As said earlier... it's him doing his boxing thing all the way. There are pictures in an issue of Propaganda of that pillow fight on the plane too :lol:

If he was there for that, then that seals it for me. I'm trying to remember how long I've owned POV. Five years, I think. Five years this has been a mystery :crack:

I don't think it is. Just because of the curly frizzy hair thing.... Bono's hair seems straighter than that during that period. Unless that was a very humid day... which it could have been considering the location.:shrug:

Having seen probably every piece of shit little interview from this period, including one where Bono had wet hair and was wearing a white dressing gown, it's a great honour for me to tell you that you're wrong.

Back
Top Bottom