Is Bono REALLY ok? What are the doctors not telling us?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lazarus

Blue Crack Supplier
Guy Oseary certainly knows how to pull strings to keep things quiet, and there's a lot of money in the coffers to pay off those in the know.

Clearly last night's AIDS performance was a test run to see how a new singer could work with the band. Chris Martin and Bruce Springsteen weren't actually trying out for the band (as far as we know!!) but the idea was to hear how different types of vocalists might sound, and to get fans used to how things might be in the near future.

Has anyone else heard stuff on Twitter that may shed light on what's actually going on medically and within the band's inner circle? I know some of you have connections so start asking around!!

We probably won't know the truth until after tickets have gone on sale, because Live Nation needs to make money on this big deal from a few years ago. Hopefully this all won't result in a big lawsuit.

I know we haven't heard from him in a while, but I think it's fairly obvious that Bono is in a great deal of emotional pain right now. His silence suggests as much.

Bono feels left out now that he's been replaced by Jimmy Fallon. His insecurity likely stems from the loss of his mother at a very young age.

I think, if we all read between the lines and jump to conclusions, the silence can be more informative than any bullshit statement from Bono regarding his status or place in the band.

Last edited:
Twitter has been rumbling for days about a meeting between Oseary and Sting some days ago. The writing is on the wall, to me.

I feel so bad for Bono. Does anyone know the address to his hospital room so I can give him a hug? Someone must. You all have connections.

Twitter has been rumbling for days about a meeting between Oseary and Sting some days ago. The writing is on the wall, to me.

Anything could happen. That big Journey fan became the new lead singer. Chester Bennington of Linkin Park is now the lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots. Tommy Lee is in Smashing Pumpkins.

Free agency has taken over rock and roll, and perhaps the other members of U2 will realize that bringing in some young talent before it's too late is the way to ensure the band continues before an injury-prone frontman takes one spill too many.

Can anyone think of bands that have recently broken up where a singer might be available? Or maybe a solo act who is lonely and wants to be part of a "street gang"?

I wonder what Mary J. Blige is up to...

I feel so bad for Bono. Does anyone know the address to his hospital room so I can give him a hug? Someone must. You all have connections.

I heard he's back in Ireland, that's a long trip for a hug, but, then again, we all love this band, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

With the media black out, one does wonder.
Sounds like he got banged up pretty bad. And the reports of all the surgeries sound pretty grueling.
He could come out of this with some physical challenges.

I heard he's back in Ireland, that's a long trip for a hug, but, then again, we all love this band, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

I would stalk to the ends of the earth for U2. Wouldn't any fan?

Last edited:
Anything could happen. That big Journey fan became the new lead singer. Chester Bennington of Linkin Park is now the lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots. Tommy Lee is in Smashing Pumpkins.

Free agency has taken over rock and roll, and perhaps the other members of U2 will realize that bringing in some young talent before it's too late is the way to ensure the band continues before an injury-prone frontman takes one spill too many.

Can anyone think of bands that have recently broken up where a singer might be available? Or maybe a solo act who is lonely and wants to be part of a "street gang"?

I wonder what Mary J. Blige is up to...

I wonder is Bono is enough of a trade chip to get a few young people added to the band. A proper synth player, a second guitar and a vocalist might be just the ticket to blending in with today's scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom