Introducing new meme: Angry Larry Mullen Junior

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, Larry himself for one. Paul McG. Gavin Friday. Guggi mentioned it once in an interview with the Aer Lingus In-Flight magazine once I believe. U2 insider John Vanderslice might have even Tweeted about it, I'm not sure. And multiple magazines and periodicals of the times.

Several users here have confirmed it and know it to be true, though obviously I can't reveal their names for privacy reasons.

Larry thanked me personally at the 360 Gelsenkirchen show. Highlight of the tour for me.

4JhrU.gif

Do you know this story not to be true? Have you talked to Larry about it?!!!

Don't be so quick to judge, GG. You never know. :)

Larry told me over a pint last week that he did not remember any such even to have ever happened.. so yeah. I did talk to him about it.

Larry told me over a pint last week that he did not remember any such even to have ever happened.. so yeah. I did talk to him about it.

Well, I'm not surprised! You know how Larry gets after a pint or two. I'm surprised he can remember the name of the band he's in. Once when we were on a bender in Galway he kept going on about how Mike Mills could never keep time with him.

If you want to have some fun, next time you're out drinking with him, ask him about the "grasshoppers with boxing gloves in Lichtenstein". He'll know what you're talking about. :)

Well, Larry himself for one. Paul McG. Gavin Friday. Guggi mentioned it once in an interview with the Aer Lingus In-Flight magazine once I believe. U2 insider John Vanderslice might have even Tweeted about it, I'm not sure. And multiple magazines and periodicals of the times.

Several users here have confirmed it and know it to be true, though obviously I can't reveal their names for privacy reasons.

Larry thanked me personally at the 360 Gelsenkirchen show. Highlight of the tour for me.

:rolleyes:

Links?

I was obviously being sarcastic. You keep on telling this story and have yet to post any proof, even though you claim there is some.

Nick66 said:
Anyway, if you look at his photo on the cover you can see the bruise under Larry's eye where one of the miscreants landed a right hook.

Congratulations, you made me look at the October cover. Eye surgery will be on your dime.

I heard Ol' Whiskey and Darrin were two of the guys beating down on Larry.

Well, I'm not surprised! You know how Larry gets after a pint or two. I'm surprised he can remember the name of the band he's in. Once when we were on a bender in Galway he kept going on about how Mike Mills could never keep time with him.

If you want to have some fun, next time you're out drinking with him, ask him about the "grasshoppers with boxing gloves in Lichtenstein". He'll know what you're talking about. :)

The only thing Larry knows about Lichtenstein is Save The Whalers.

It's like someone took a huge dump in a thread, then someone else came along and took a huge dump right on top of it

Oh come on people, someone just wants a bit of attention. Be nice and give it to them. It's a new year and there's no remastering questions, what can it hurt?

What do you guys care if Nick is full of shit? What's the harm? We have an entire forum dedicated to bullshit just above this one. Maybe he put his story in the wrong place.

I suspect he's being full of shit to prove some sort of point, possibly referring back to that whole remastering incident(s), which takes it beyond harmless bullshit into total self-righteous obnoxiousness.

I don't get what this has to do with remasters, but I also don't get how the remaster threads related to remasters.

I suspect he's being full of shit to prove some sort of point, possibly referring back to that whole remastering incident(s), which takes it beyond harmless bullshit into total self-righteous obnoxiousness.

:love:

The whole remastering incident was ridiculous enough. Seems like he desperately wants to top himself with this. It gets old pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom