Interference's Top 209 U2 Songs, The Results Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
24. (14) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - 932.7

"Whilst you were making all of these big adventures wearing your high-heeled pixie boots with your skanky-looking mullet hairdo, did you ever make the thought that maybe someone was trying to avoid you?"
"Ever wonder where early Coldplay got their guitar sound? Hellooo you just found what you were looking for"
"it is wallpaper music"

:lol: I love the reviews for that song so much

Come on people who are viewing the thread let's see some comments as we prepare to enter the home stretch

Acrobat, Unknown Caller and Sunday Bloody all placed pretty ok. Not too bad.

Still, Ultraviolet and Electric Co. are way too low.

But if it wasn't for this song... I don't even want to imagine what I would be listening now. :no:

Well, to be honest with you, Elevation was, for me too, the song that made me buy my first U2 album (I didn't realise they were the ones who made Beautiful Day, I was thrilled when I found out it was the same group)

But still, I have since then discovered that there are better U2 songs out there...

Well, to be honest with you, Elevation was, for me too, the song that made me buy my first U2 album (I didn't realise they were the ones who made Beautiful Day, I was thrilled when I found out it was the same group)

But still, I have since then discovered that there are better U2 songs out there...

Well, I've heard a lot stuff since that night where I discovered U2. I just haven't discovered anything as thrilling and awesome as Elevation.
Not that I've a problem with that, of course.
Btw, HMTMKMKM comes close... but Elevation still is my #1.

Back
Top Bottom