Interference's Top 209 U2 Songs, The Results Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel terrible about not sending my list in the end, since that would have given Boomerang II a nicely needed boost - but I'm just glad to see a damn great song take the trophy yet again.

1. (1) Twilight (Original Version) - 2582.4

Khan is in her room crying with a happiness some of us will never understand.

That explains the 50 alters who sent me a list during the competition all with just Twilight (Demo Version) on it :hmm:

Times like this call for the cornflakes picture.

i have never been more proud to be an interference member than i am right now. i only wish i'd stopped procrastinating and had actually submitted a list.

plus boomerang 1 would've had a vote.

yeah, when you can say with a straight face your favourite band is duran duran, your preferences in other music is sure to raise a few eyebrows. :giggle:

:cute:

My favourite possibility in the world right now is that some kid teeny bopper gets that video after searching for "twilight" on Youtube.

katie katie katie. reupload, and tag it with stuff for the other, less cool twilight!!!!

My favourite possibility in the world right now is that some kid teeny bopper gets that video after searching for "twilight" on Youtube.

I respect that Inthistowntastic Knockin' On Heaven's Door is in the "related videos" section.

Irishteen, you are a star :applaud:

What a great list.....great to see Magnificent and Breathe getting the recognition they deserve....

Sad to see some of those songs not register a vote, in retrospect, I most certainly would have voted for Let's Go Native....

No problem every body, I had fun with sending all the bad reviews and all :lol:

If a mod could copy the final list into the first post I'd appreciate it

Twilight (Original Version) made number one...:eyebrow:

I love Twilight,man,but not enough for it to be #1 especially the Original Version :|.
And I cannot understand why the hell Magnificent came in 6th. 6th! :tsk: But overall,this was a really cool survey,Thanks John. :wave:

Twilight (Original Version) made number one...:eyebrow:

I love Twilight,man,but not enough for it to be #1 especially the Original Version :|.
And I cannot understand why the hell Magnificent came in 6th. 6th! :tsk: But overall,this was a really cool survey,Thanks John. :wave:

Because Twilight's original version is the best thing ever, "Twilight twilight twilight twilight twilight twilight twilight twilight etc." :wink:

Just spent the last two hours at work going over this thread...

Brilliant!!! I am in a bit of shock, but what a way to come back to Interference full time.

Thank you Irishteen. Just wish I had submitted a list.:love:

Back
Top Bottom