Interference post U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, that could really go either way.

Bono: "Happy Birthday, honey! For your present, I've saved you from further adventures in pregnancy and childbirth!"

or

Ali: "Hey, B! Guess what I'm you're getting for your birthday!"

I'm trying to remember now what it said in that interview. I know which one Gg means, but yeah it's been awhile. I want to say something about her winning it for him in a charity auction. :lol: But honestly I can't remember anymore.

Yeah and even if that is totally true it doesn't mean he actually DID it. It could have just been a fun gift for a good cause.

Okay I found this. So it seems he didn't have it done after all. :wink:

Bono's Gift To Let Another Guy Have His Vasectomy - Orlando Sentinel

Bono's Gift To Let Another Guy Have His Vasectomy
NAMES & FACES
October 19, 1994

Yep, he's generous. U2's Bono has given away a gift his wife, Ali Hewson, purchased at a charity auction. The present? A voucher for a vasectomy. Bono heard a woman telling a Dublin talk show that the cost of vasectomies was preventing her husband from having one. Bono told the station he would give his surgical procedure to the couple.

Also, there is this. :wink:

sweetestthingpopsnip1.jpg

sweetestthingpopsnip2.jpg

Okay I found this. So it seems he didn't have it done after all. :wink:

Bono's Gift To Let Another Guy Have His Vasectomy - Orlando Sentinel

Bono's Gift To Let Another Guy Have His Vasectomy
NAMES & FACES
October 19, 1994

Yep, he's generous. U2's Bono has given away a gift his wife, Ali Hewson, purchased at a charity auction. The present? A voucher for a vasectomy. Bono heard a woman telling a Dublin talk show that the cost of vasectomies was preventing her husband from having one. Bono told the station he would give his surgical procedure to the couple.

Well that makes sense. Wasn`t one of their kids born in 2000 or something? I don't even remember but I know he's just a youngin, definitely not 15 or whatever...Elijah or Moses or Malachi or something..

Well that makes sense. Wasn`t one of their kids born in 2000 or something? I don't even remember but I know he's just a youngin, definitely not 15 or whatever...Elijah or Moses or Malachi or something..

One in 1999, one in 2001. Elijah and John. ;)

See this is what happens when U2 isn't touring. EYKIW turns PLEBA. :wink: Can you imagine how it'll be when the boys have quit touring?

Back
Top Bottom