Interference Members - Post Your U2 Covers/Remixes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Running to Stand Still Cover

I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but I did a cover of Running to Stand Still based on the ZOOTV version if anyone's interested. It's acoustic, but I based it on that version. I know I look ugly when I sing, I'm sorry.

Here.

Do we sound like U2 at all?

I keep using U2 as a reference in my band's bio, but other than our guitarist's obsession with Edge-like sounds, I'm not so sure it's all that valid. If you would be so kind to check out a few of our songs and let me know I'd appreciate your opinions.

www.reverbnation.com/avra

Interesting electronic U2 covers!

Hi U2 fans,

My name is Gil, I'm a musician and a big fan of U2 myself.
I've just completed a video of two cover versions of U2 songs I created, in an electronic vibe. I would love some feedback from U2 fans!

U2 Tribute (Live Electronic Performance) - Pride + Vertigo - YouTube

I personally believe there aren't enough quality, original covers of U2 songs. Hope you enjoy!

Cheers,
Gil

The Chameleon sounds a little like Joy Division and The Strokes fused together, but in your lighter moments (4 AM) I can hear some of that classic ringing Edge sound. I like your tunes. :up:

These covers are incredible (i particularly like Gil's unique electronic renditions), and i can't really compete with this level of talent, but nonetheless...
I did a version of North star, working with the 'transformers' clip to give me an idea of what the full-band version sounds like. But i hated the redone production to it, so i recorded a version on my laptop, thinking of how NS might sound produced by danger mouse instead, with a slightly more subtle mood:
North star U2 cover - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom