Interference getting quieter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even if you were duped, what's the worst that happened? You stayed up two hours later than normal? I don't get why people got so butthurt. Wouldn't you just go "ahh you got me, nice one" and laugh it off?

It seems as if that Kunstmuseum thread predicted quite a bit of 360. :shifty:
Yeah. In particular, one of the comments on Mercy is bordering on spooky:
Varitek said:
they changed some of the lyrics but its not like the songs we know, its hard to hear when you odnt know what to expect

the love puts the blue back is different, but it's still "love is come again, i am gone again" gorgeous!!

and the backing is different yeah

Even if you were duped, what's the worst that happened? You stayed up two hours later than normal? I don't get why people got so butthurt. Wouldn't you just go "ahh you got me, nice one" and laugh it off?

Real funny, asshole. I'm leaving the forum because of your bullshit.

Still pure gold. And my Kunstmuseum entry ticket still hangs on my wall. :heart:

Saw Top Gear friday evening. They actually went by the Kunstmuseum for a moment. I thought of Interference right away. :cute:

I still can NOT believe people took that seriously. :lmao: Like, Liechtenstein for starters, tiniest fucking country ever(well it's not even a country, lol, principality), NO sea or water nearby, whalers, mega setlist with countless rarities and snippets. Really?

If anyone gets butthurt over this, they have their own gullible minds to blame. Especially after all these years, get a sense of humour will ya?

Back
Top Bottom