Interference: Forum in Crisis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If only Interference could be more politically insightful and have a forum dedicated to Battlestar Gallactica.

carter_450x380.jpg

This thread is only worth about 1.2345 Moggio's, not counting the strategic scheduling.

I never got my f'ing Interference keychain! :angry: For $18/year or whatever it is, I want new threads, not ones I've already ripped off of DVDs!

:applaud:

I suggest we all sit down in the middle of the forum to protest all the attractive new members that were given automatic Premium Status.

Utoo said:
I never got my f'ing Interference keychain! :angry: For $18/year or whatever it is, I want new threads, not ones I've already ripped off of DVDs!

WHY DOES INTERFERENCE LIE :angry:

Question to everyone here: Do you see Interference ever having another thread as big as the NLOTH leak threads?

Obligatory In A Little While post.

(repeat)

(repeat)

(repeat)

(repeat)

(repeat)

(repeat)

(repeat)

(repeat)

Edge is in Crisis because he doesn't know that he's apparently supposed to be singing Ultraviolet Light rather than Ultra-vio-le-et.

But better to be singing that than singing Red Light at all, which was the first great Crisis of 1983.

Which was preceded by the greatest Crisis of all; the Red Pants Crisis of 1982.

acelebration.jpg

Which of course was in tandem with the Rooster Mullet Crisis which would last for several more years until Bono had his first legitimate African Saviour Complex, which is not technically a Crisis.

Paul McRisisness said:
U2 would like to clarify that, contrary to certain speculation in the press, they will be neither touring Europe this summer, nor splitting up, said the statement. Instead, they are spending time in the studio working on new material for a possible release later this year.

From U2.com // March 20, 2002

Back
Top Bottom