Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2018, 09:54 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 03:34 PM
Independent Interviw

Since we need more stuff to talk about, here's this:

https://www.independent.ie/entertain...-37473857.html

I think Bono has changed a lot of the last two years or so; he seems more toned down at times, and other times downright depressing in the few interviews he's done lately. Whatever happened to him (he still doesn't say) really must have sent him off the deep end. He - and the whole band, apparently - went to see a monk in the desert to try to cope with it. Now there's a reality show...

Rachel D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:57 AM   #2
The Fly

great read!

rudybay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 05:38 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:34 PM
I wonder if Larry went along to meet the monk
MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 08:30 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 09:34 PM
I am all for Bono having his privacy about his "extinction event". If he doesn't want anybody to know, it's nobody's business.

But then he brings it up in EVERY FUCKING INTERVIEW he's done in the past year!!! Either say what it was, or drop it! I mean, now apparently it was serious enough that the whole band went to see some Monk in the desert of New Mexico? And the lyrics of Little Things were written AFTER visiting this monk, so maybe late 2016?
The_acrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM   #5
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_acrobat View Post
I am all for Bono having his privacy about his "extinction event". If he doesn't want anybody to know, it's nobody's business.

But then he brings it up in EVERY FUCKING INTERVIEW he's done in the past year!!! Either say what it was, or drop it! I mean, now apparently it was serious enough that the whole band went to see some Monk in the desert of New Mexico? And the lyrics of Little Things were written AFTER visiting this monk, so maybe late 2016?
Yea that's the thing that gets me...

"I had this life threatening event, but I don't want to get into details... I just want to talk about it at every single moment I can, sing about it in the new album, write about it in the liner notes, and design our live concert around it. But please... respect my privacy."
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:38 AM   #6
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:34 PM
Quote:

He doesn't want the details to be known. Lest some fans play dr. House...which was bad enough when the album came out.
U2girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:

But didn’t they perform Little Things on the IE Tour in 2015?

And I agree about his health scare, he should just say what it was, especially since the tour is over now. I understand keeping it a secret before the tour, since people might not want to buy tickets if they think the singer could kick the bucket any second.
Rachel D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 07:34 AM
Fans already do play Doctor House.

Kieran McConville is offline   Reply With Quote