I'm looking for personal checks with U2 designs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl43

Refugee
I'm running low on my check supply and thought it would be cool to find some with U2 on them, but a quick Google search as brought up nothing. I've seen other bands like KISS and Kenny Chesney have their image on checks---and I would love to have some with U2 on them. It might make paying bills more pleasent!

Has anyone seen U2 checks?

Checks Your Way.Com | We design & Print Customized Checks From Your Unique Photos, or Our Own!

you can use this picture

PHOTO_11563130_74615_20555997_main.jpg

I have some U2 checks that were left over from a recently deceased Nigerian dictator, after careful research we have identified you as the sole recipient of these checks. If you could provide us with a valid bank account and pin number we can successfully complete the transaction.

The only bill I need to pay via check is my rent. Everything else is electronic.

I would have loved U2 checks 10 years ago when I was writing a lot of checks. ;)

Do people still use checks??? :confused:
I thought electronic banking ended all of this.

That's the first thing I thought when I saw this thread, too. :lol:

The only bill I need to pay via check is my rent. Everything else is electronic.

I would have loved U2 checks 10 years ago when I was writing a lot of checks. ;)

My rent used to be paid by cheque, now it's by automatic withdrawal. That's about the only thing I've used cheques for, for years now, handing out voided ones to provide my banking info to set up automatic withdrawals.

The only time I use checks is to void them when setting up direct deposit.

It made me said to write VOID all over Tigger's face :(.

Back
Top Bottom