If Bono Was Big Brother!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
During the "Bomb" era someone came on and impersonated Edge. He had almost everyone convinced...there was an air of excitement every time he or she would show up and post...finally we were told that it was a hoax, but from what I remember, even the mods believed that this person was Edge!

Anyone else remember this?

During the "Bomb" era someone came on and impersonated Edge. He had almost everyone convinced...there was an air of excitement every time he or she would show up and post...finally we were told that it was a hoax, but from what I remember, even the mods believed that this person was Edge!

Anyone else remember this?

Basically everyone from that time does. And people who registered later are also very much aware.

'Fake Edge', they call the scurvy devil.

"If Bono Was Big Brother..."

He'd probably sitting around watching 20 people with their shirts off picking lint out of their bellybuttons for three months

It's probably the main reason the album has been delayed for so long. :|

An interesting thought was brought up on another thread so i thought i would explore it.

Obviously Interference.com is a major staple in U2's Plethora of websites; but it is the only one that contains such an incredible forum such as this. My question is do you think from time to time Bono, Edge, Adam, Larry, Eno, Lanois, Mcguinness, Lillywhite, Friday, or any major figure in U2's entourage have an account here? Watch the forums and use fan ideas for their own whiteboard sessions? Or maybe secretly have actually even posted on here in the past?

Back
Top Bottom