If Bono took 15 years to release an album ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 definitely = Bono, Edge, maybe Smadam and Schlarry too.
icon34.gif

I originally read that as 'Saddam'. :D

A few items to note:

-GNR hadn't had new music since 1991, so it would be 17 years in between albums instead of 15. As you know, Myke, Spaghetti was a cover album and featured no "new" music.

-Your name sounds like My Cock with a Boston accent. :wink:

-I think you have a cousin named Myke Hunte.

I'm sure others picked up on this, but I guess the pink elephant has been identified.

My questions to you all are:

1) High... very high! But once I have it I'd probably just be soooo happy to have an album after such a long time, I would pay little attention (at first) to it's quality

2) Yes, I would bother to buy it. However, we all know that would never EVER happen

3) I would probably end up being more classic material. I'd prefer the Achtung Baby direction

4) As a die hard fan I could never root for any album by U2 member(s) to be a failure. If I did, I might as well just go out and buy Britney Spears album and listen to that

Going back to you though: how did YOU feel after hearing the long awaited GnR album? Were you satisfied with what they came up with? I am no fan, but from what I have read, most diehard fans were pretty disappointed with it :shrug:

Just curious ...

Back
Top Bottom