I'd just like to say something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
On the basis of studio versions only:

1. A Sort Of Homecoming
2. One Tree Hill

That is all.

I'd like to have a witty post for this thread, but I can't think of one, so I won't even bother.

the unforgettable fire > one tree hill

The Unforgettable Fire > The First Time > Where The Streets Have No Name > Heartland > Running to Stand Still > A Sort of Homecoming > Love Comes Tumbling > Ultra Violet > Acrobat > Elvis Presley and America > In God's Country > Zooropa > So Cruel > Walk On > Shadows and Tall Trees > Bad > Trip Through Your Wires > Who's gonna Ride Your Wild Horses > With or Without You > Hawkmoon 269 > Seconds > Please > Gloria > Unknown Caller > Walk to the Water > Luminous Times > Love Is Blindness > Van Diemen's Land > The Three Sunrises > Bass Trap > Slug > City of Blinding Lights > Stay > One Tree Hill

The Unforgettable Fire > The First Time > Where The Streets Have No Name > Heartland > Running to Stand Still > A Sort of Homecoming > Love Comes Tumbling > Ultra Violet > Acrobat > Elvis Presley and America > In God's Country > Zooropa > So Cruel > Walk On > Shadows and Tall Trees > Bad > Trip Through Your Wires > Who's gonna Ride Your Wild Horses > With or Without You > Hawkmoon 269 > Seconds > Please > Gloria > Unknown Caller > Walk to the Water > Luminous Times > Love Is Blindness > Van Diemen's Land > The Three Sunrises > Bass Trap > Slug > City of Blinding Lights > Stay > One Tree Hill

oh shit, i actually meant the unforgettable fire > a sort of homecoming, but more original post also works.

oh shit, i actually meant the unforgettable fire > a sort of homecoming, but more original post also works.

A Sort Of Homecoming > One Tree Hill > Heartland > New Year's Day > The Unforgettable Fire.

There you go!

^I very much agree with most of that list...Bass Trap still confuses me, sounds like Yoga music

Well, if we take into account live versions, One Tree Hill is still #1, since the 26 December 1989 performance of it is my favourite five minutes of music ever.

I'm looking this up after J&K Plus 8

A Sort Of Homecoming > One Tree Hill > Heartland > New Year's Day > The Unforgettable Fire > Bad > Acrobat > Gone > Wild Irish Rose > Spanish Eyes > Gloria > Treasure > Luminous Times > Bass Trap.

I love Bass Trap.

Back
Top Bottom