I'd just like to say something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: In that case, I'll hold off on sending the OTH MP3 and you can hear it in the concert context. Also, the performance of Streets from that show is incredible - I think the best ever.

The only performance of Streets that can possibly beat that one for me is the one from the 30th. It's really hard to say which one I like more.

:up: In that case, I'll hold off on sending the OTH MP3 and you can hear it in the concert context. Also, the performance of Streets from that show is incredible - I think the best ever.

Sounds good to me, downloading it right now

Speaking of Lovetown, Ax, I need to download some non-Point Depot shows... what ones do you suggest?

The only performance of Streets that can possibly beat that one for me is the one from the 30th. It's really hard to say which one I like more.

Oh yeah, they're both great versions. I prefer the opening snippet on the 26th, though.

Speaking of Lovetown, Ax, I need to download some non-Point Depot shows... what ones do you suggest?

Definitely get yourself 18 November 1989, Sydney (the "bomb threat" show) and 10 January 1990, Rotterdam. The backwards set show of 1 December 1989, Osaka is another with good quality sound.

As a point of interest, there's also 18 December 1989, Amsterdam. It opens with Hawkmoon, it's got decent audience sound ... and it's the show where Bono lost his voice and it had to conclude prematurely. God Part II is where his voice completely goes; it's agonising to listen to, and you can feel his frustration.

Oh yeah, they're both great versions. I prefer the opening snippet on the 26th, though.

Definitely get yourself 18 November 1989, Sydney (the "bomb threat" show) and 10 January 1990, Rotterdam. The backwards set show of 1 December 1989, Osaka is another with good quality sound.

As a point of interest, there's also 18 December 1989, Amsterdam. It opens with Hawkmoon, it's got decent audience sound ... and it's the show where Bono lost his voice and it had to conclude prematurely. God Part II is where his voice completely goes; it's agonising to listen to, and you can feel his frustration.

I'll start downloading now.

Incidentally, the performance from God Part II from 23 November 1989, Yokohama is really interesting, since they reprise it randomly! The rest of the show is one of the least remarkable of Lovetown and not really worth downloading unless you've already gone through the must-haves, but that performance of God Part II is definitely worth hearing.

I.. jesus I can't believe this.

Ax. :sad: What have you done?????

OTH is crying in a corner now, alone, all by itself.. the lone tree on the hill... left by his best friend.. betrayed... stabbed in the back.

HOW COULD YOU?????

Back
Top Bottom