I need everybodys help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh Peterr don't forget the small show at Irving Plaza NY in 2000, Bono once again demonstrated his incredibly dynamic voice and was singing songs differently, in a good way...

take, for example that version of Stuck..the intro to it is really cool, that little solo with his voice I guess you could say haha...but yeah that's probably my favorite version of Stuck and the best performance in terms of his voice IMO

but maybe take a look at that whole show if you want to get more specific, like during One he snippets Walk On and it's really great....I believe it's all on youtube.

that's it for now :)

Peterrr...third night in Amsterdam...WGRYWH go to 4:50 marker and pay attention to 4:55 (after the "don't you look back") - holy shit that's a big note....you might want to consider adding that sometime...Sounds pretty fuckin epic to me :ohmy:

Peterrr...third night in Amsterdam...WGRYWH go to 4:50 marker and pay attention to 4:55 (after the "don't you look back") - holy shit that's a big note....you might want to consider adding that sometime...Sounds pretty fuckin epic to me :ohmy:

Im not home for the moment, but I check later :) Third night of Vertigo tour?

Thanks for the tips :), havent got any in a few weeks :(

Keep posting! :)

Thanks!

Very special sound he got there :) Soon on the list

If that's the one I think it is with the Edge solo, probably my favorite live Wild Horses ever.

Isn't this all kind of.....redundant?

How is this redundant? It's not like this moment in this version of Wild Horses has already been brought to attention...it's perfectly fitting for the thread...at least better than starting a new thread about it, which would have been pretty stupid. And besides, Peterrrr's site is a long-term thing that he will always be adding things to it seems, so I gave him a suggestion. What's so "redundant" about that?

Yeah this is a pretty good version, I think I prefer the Croke park version though...take a listen:

YouTube - I Still-Wild Horses live from Dublin 2005 Vertigo Tour

Sorry, I disagree. Which was first, this or Amsterdam? I forget, but it sounds like Edge was still working out what to do with the solo there. Amsterdam sounds like the solo was perfected. And B's voice is better in Amsterdam, at least on that tune from what I recall.

How is this redundant? It's not like this moment in this version of Wild Horses has already been brought to attention...it's perfectly fitting for the thread...at least better than starting a new thread about it, which would have been pretty stupid. And besides, Peterrrr's site is a long-term thing that he will always be adding things to it seems, so I gave him a suggestion. What's so "redundant" about that?

I don't know.....the whole idea of a site about Bono's high notes seem over the top to me. Just my opinion. Anyone is free to do what they want though.

I respect your fascinations, Peterrrr.

WHAT a caimpaign Peterrrrr !!! :applaud: I just loved it !! This is something I´ve waited for so long, actually. I`ll be always visiting it, no doubt!
I have many unforgettable high notes in mind but first I need to check which ones you already have there. There are so many ..:hmm:

:yippie:

Sorry, I disagree. Which was first, this or Amsterdam? I forget, but it sounds like Edge was still working out what to do with the solo there. Amsterdam sounds like the solo was perfected. And B's voice is better in Amsterdam, at least on that tune from what I recall.

ehh...aside that last insane note that Bono hits after "don't you look back," I'd say Bono's voice sounded noticeably better at Croke Park....and yeah Croke Park was a few weeks before the Amsterdam show....

I don't know.....the whole idea of a site about Bono's high notes seem over the top to me. Just my opinion. Anyone is free to do what they want though.

I respect your fascinations, Peterrrr.

haha, Moser...now you're saying it's over the top? You're confusing me :scratch:

I simply found an appropriate thread for this insane moment during a Wild Horses performance....I think you're overreacting ;)

WHAT a caimpaign Peterrrrr !!! :applaud: I just loved it !! This is something I´ve waited for so long, actually. I`ll be always visiting it, no doubt!
I have many unforgettable high notes in mind but first I need to check which ones you already have there. There are so many ..:hmm:

Can't wait:)

Have you found any? :)

In terms of a live performance, I don't know if Bono will ever top the New Year's Eve Show in Dublin '89-'90.

The performance of Bad, and his final set of "Wide awakes" is absolutely haunting. That *has* to be on the site.

Vertigo Milan - 2004 (Note: I am not a "musician" and I don´t understand about "high C´s and/or falsettos"....OK? Here are just some incredible highlights in my opinion.) This show was just :drool:

- I Will Follow - (06:58 - last note before "your eyes make a circle")
- All I Want is You - (24:35 - the last "you")
- City of Blinding Lights - (29:49 - "Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime won´t leave me as I am!)
- SYCMIOYO - (34:55 - "You´re the reason I sing..")
- Original of the Species - (47:14 - "under controoooooool")

Back
Top Bottom