I love Fez-being born

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Fez. Its one of my favorites on NLOTH behind MOS and Magnificent. I made a CD for NLOTH and re-worked the tracklisting. I had Fez kick off the album. For me, that worked better.

I thought from the first time I heard the song, that it would be a great way to open the concert!!

FEZ is pure genius...my personal album favourite for NLOTH, lyrically though MOS trumps its. But the overall song...the mood, the atmosphere...pure win

Fez-BB is one of my favorite tracks off the album right now, along with Cedars (I'm in that phase of being obsessed with the weird songs and dissing the singles). The textures and dare I say it, sonic landscapes, of that song are just gorgeous. The lyrics are wonderful and fresh, and Bono's vocals are phenomenal.

Great thread. :up:

I dont understand why arnt they playing this song live, it should actually be the opening song - too many guitar parts maybe?

Killer song. For U2 it is a throwback to the UF era where they created soundscapes and then looked to the patch lyrics in on top. F-BB is an audio mindf@#k. Dunno if the lyrics add much to it really; but I love the expansive sound that it has.

Back
Top Bottom