I just found this... from 1978

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seen that before, but it is a freakin' awesome guitar solo. Why don't you play like that more often Edge? Take centre stage and strip Bono's ego away ;)

Larry looks like a young soccer mom from the 90s.

And the song is so great it's right up there with the best of B sides.

Great guitar solo.

I can't wait till there's a Beatles Anthology type documentary done on U2 with all this kind of footage in it. :drool:

When I made a dvd of early U2 videos a few years ago, this was the first one I put on it :cute::love: (I also made the song my menu music) :heart:

Always fun to watch this one. I think the best thing about is the Edge guitar solo . . . the worst is everything else. Still, it's cute.

Bono's performing mannerisms in the late 70s to about 1980 seemed to consist of some spastic gyrations with the occasional "head-grab", in which he holds his head with one hand as if recovering from electro-shock therapy or something.

Larry must love looking at himself when he was a prepubescent girl. . .

too bad the video of "the fool" floating around doesnt have the guitar solo in it. it's a lot shorter in length, but about 10x faster in notes per second :lol:

I love this! Baby U2 are so adorkable.

Larry looks like he's about 12 years old and Bono is trying sooooo hard to be a rock star. :cute:

Edge's guitar is great for such an early U2 song.

I can't believe this is the same band I just saw perform for Obama. It makes me all misty-eyed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom