I had a big argument with a guy on another music discussion forum...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What makes me laugh the most is that this guy noticed a quote from Bono in the paper,and he said that's why people hate him,because of quotes like that. And I thought well you love oasis and they two are the biggest bull shitters in music history!

And no I can't remember Bonos quote!

I dont find Coldplay boring, just different.

Funny how its said 'blah blah is ripping off blah blah'

well in todays world, originality is running out, because just about everything is done, so really, people have no choice.....................a person may have some similiarity to someone else but they will always have something a tad original, even if its tiny.

or perhaps the Public are just fukin fed up and nothing but whingers now.
actually, stuff Ive read Public sayin with other people is fukin mindblowingly, in a pathetic sense.
maybe media and their reporter needs to be pissed on.
then the Public need a good slappin.

fuk it.
Im up for doing that.

:up:

Well with Coldplay I like A Rush of Blood To the Head and Parachutes albums a lot, Parachutes is my favorite. And I used to like X&Y a lot but I haven't listened to that album in forever. I hate Viva La Vida. Coldplay really just fooked up there.

Concerning originality, it really is difficult to be original when so much has already been written.:| I speak from a songwriter's view. Trying to write these days isn't any walk in the park, in fact I can't say it ever is, but I'll come up with a riff and find that it sounds totally familiar. I'm just gonna go all "fuck it! I'm calling this shit mine!". So it's really difficult to be original these days. But there's always something that hasn't been written that is waiting to be discovered by some aspiring artist.

^ About all that I've just wanted to voice this opinion for a long time and finally ( :hyper: ) I have a opportunity. No one ever seems to take it up with me.

Back
Top Bottom