I found Bono hang'in around Walmart LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got my bag today thanks to Kassandra:hug:!!..OMG I love it really nice quality!! better then I expected ...I might be the only person in Montreal to have one...YAY!!!
Its gonna be fun carrying Bono with me...and people at work will think I'm obsessed..:lol:

As much as I love Bono, I couldn't resist the Johnny Depp bag. Can you frickin blame me?? ZOMG :drool: :hyper: :love:

Johnny_Depp_-_RS_967_February_10_2005_-_gallery_image_large.6862695.jpg

:drool: :drool: x1,000,000!

i went by today and got mine. I hate wal mart but i gotta say this was pretty cool.. especially for $7

It's $7? Can you get me one, pretty pls?:sexywink: Johnny Depp too :D Oh you got the shirt, I want the bag. I thought maybe you were going for the man purse look, not that there's anything wrong with that...

I haven't even been into Wal Mart to look for it, unfortunately the town I live in has one.

It's $7? Can you get me one, pretty pls?:sexywink: Johnny Depp too :D Oh you got the shirt, I want the bag. I thought maybe you were going for the man purse look, not that there's anything wrong with that...

I haven't even been into Wal Mart to look for it, unfortunately the town I live in has one.

i didnt see any bags, just the shirt. :angry: Well thats probably because i wasnt looking for bags, only shirts. :sexywink:

Got my bag & tshirt last night. My co-workers are mocking me mercilessly for carrying the bag in today. The things we U2 fans have to put up with!

PS the bag is $12, the shirt $7. But everyone's correct, it is alot nicer than I thought it would be! The mockers are calling it "pleather".

We're like squeeling teeny boppers :lol:

:lol: when I saw I got mine in the mail, my bf called my work to tell me and I got all excited my boss looked at me like WTH?!..:wink:
But I don't care ...It's U2!!!..and Bono, on a bag..I carry it everywhere now..I love that bag!!!:heart::heart:

I too found Bono and the gang hanging in Walmart, only this time it was a $3.50 poster of this:

bandshot.jpg

It is a GREAT sized poster, and it has U2 in what looks like the Joshua Tree font at the bottom. Suffice it to say, I'm QUITE happy with this purchase and just wanted to share with you all.

I got the shirt and the bag. I saw the poster, but the only one they had was damaged, so I didn't buy it. Got my year's worth of Rolling Stone magazine with the bag, and it was on clearance for $3. The offers may be expired now, so be sure to check the dates if you are going to buy these two for the mag.

I don't know if anyone else has said this, but beware washing the shirt. The dark red color bled onto some of my other clothes, mainly the ones with small amounts of white fabric. Turned those spots pink :ohmy:

I too found Bono and the gang hanging in Walmart, only this time it was a $3.50 poster of this:

bandshot.jpg

It is a GREAT sized poster, and it has U2 in what looks like the Joshua Tree font at the bottom. Suffice it to say, I'm QUITE happy with this purchase and just wanted to share with you all.

I've been looking for that poster at both of my local Wal Mart stores since this thread started. Shot down every time. :madwife: I figure if it doesn't turn up eventually, then it didn't belong on my wall as much as I thought it did. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom