I Feel So Much Better Now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
So this morning I wake up to 2+ inches of snow. I cut on the computer instantly and open iTunes. Scroll through all the utter crap sitting in the library and go straight to White As Snow. I listened to the whole song all day. While this might be the lamest thread ever and not really that important, I have finally come to LOVE White As Snow!:loveshower: I've turned this song away for almost a whole year and now I'm finally getting it.

Sorry guys for this piece of crap but I had to let it out! It's like keeping some huge secret locked away for such a long time and finally telling someone and feeling sooooo much better. This song is beautiful. A true piece of music...and anyone who disagrees can SUCK IT!:lol: Now, drinks are on me!:weekend::lol:

This is great, you love white as snow, one less of them, one more of us!!
Beautiful song, and I think it's extra special as you discovered thet you love it in such a cool way!
Mine's a guinness please!

Pleasant, I suppose, but also a very forgettable and unremarkable addition to the U2 catalogue.

I'll have a double whiskey coke, no ice.

My favourite song on NLOTH. I love it so much, it used to make me cry. Beautiful lyrics, great vocals, amazing music. I hope we'll get some more of that in the future :up:

No need to be sorry.

I love this song. This is a perfect example of a song that I do not expect to get to the top of the charts from the band. Instead, to me this is a song that you could entirely just sit back, listen and enjoy.
The horn section is amazing.
(Playing it right now)
:)

I love this song too, I sometimes play it in constant repetition, especially when I'm driving in a snowy day. I know it's not a typical rock band song, but I love U2 not being stereotypical at times.

No need to be sorry.

I love this song. This is a perfect example of a song that I do not expect to get to the top of the charts from the band. Instead, to me this is a song that you could entirely just sit back, listen and enjoy.
The horn section is amazing.
(Playing it right now)
:)

This, pretty much completely. It's brilliant in its simpleness(is that a word?).

Now the wolves are every passing stranger
Every face we cannot know
If only a heart could be as white as snow

:heart:

White as Snow is so beautiful:heart:
It was very touching at Christmastime especially for me.
I played it for my family before we exchanged gifts and we all focused on the soldiers serving our country, and how lonely it must be for them this time of year. 09 was and 10 continues to be such a difficult time for so many...everywhere, it's nice to focus on that when you are about to indulge and celebrate. Then drink ALOT!:lol:

Who knew U2 had such power? Ahhh.. but that's exactly why I love them so and I don't care who knows it.:heart:

I love this song. This is a perfect example of a song that I do not expect to get to the top of the charts from the band.

I know it's not a typical rock band song, but I love U2 not being stereotypical at times.

This is great, you love white as snow, one less of them, one more of us!!

It's brilliant in its simpleness(is that a word?).

You just said what was going on through my mind when I read the first post :hi5:
What you said is awesome, theedgeu2 :up: I find really exciting rediscovering songs that way :)

I LOVE White as Snow :love: :love: It's one of my favorite songs on the album...although it wasn't straight away.

And I love that feeling of discovering or rediscovering a song you have previously ignored or haven't really given a fair chance. I've done it a few times recently.

Good for you :up: :D

Great song. :up:
But surprisingly it was the first song of NLOTH that I really loved, then I grew a bit tired of it and now I love it again.

Back
Top Bottom