I consider Bono in 2010/2011 a brand new person...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What bald spot? there isn't one. That's the whole point. I reckon he has been taking steroids on and off over a few years. Why? Because he can and it helps mask pain so he can continue to proclaim that he 'doesn't feel physical pain'. What do you think when he says that? :lmao::lmao::lmao:Hilarious, just like his back surgery which was not planned at all :wink:. I was manic with laughter with that news. As if we fall fall for that one. Is there something with his nerves or something? :lol:

And that picture off the back of his head is his crown, everyone has parting/crown. That's how you tell real hair from wigs (and didn't I read somewhere that he has a double crown which is why he has that distinctive line on his hair line?). And of course his hair hasn't got thicker in recent years, because he's kept it short. How can hair get thicker if it's being buzzed off regularly? But now he's grown it a bit it does look thicker. Plus dying it black makes thinning hair look worse (check out David Gest). I've checked out many recent pictures/video's of him on PLEBA and the web and I can spot anything receding.

Wow.

Cactus Annie said:
Blah blah blah. I'm trying to recall that track called Another Time Another Place. How does it go? Der-der-der-do? or di-da-di-da-di-dooo?

an-oth-er-time-an-oth-er-place

thank you. not even getting into this bono's hair business, i can't stand when people say if you start shaving it'll grow back thicker. uh no. i've shaved my legs for over half my life, if i stopped tomorrow i wouldn't look like a wooly mammoth. my legs would, in time, look like how they would if i'd never shaved in the first place.

I do know that. What I meant is that you can't tell if someone has thick hair if it's kept ultra short.

I reckon he's had some work down on his face

I consider that he got a little funnier too. He probably realized how weak and vulnerable we are that just a simple injury can end our lives very quickly, as a result he maybe now takes into consideration the fact to laugh and play more and harder since we all die in the end.

Just a thought.

He never died and he was never going to. Neither was he going to be permently unable to walk, because he was fully insured and so he could seek the best treatment. Now lets all spare a thought for those without medical insurance. :hmm:

However I nearly did last night after I logged of my computer. As I was going to bed I heard loud squeaks from one of my cute hamsters in the living room so I thought I go and see what all the commotion was. As I turned on the light switch there was a bang and a big spark as one of the light bulbs in the chandelier broke and fell onto the floor. As a consequence all of the downstairs lights wasn't working. 'The fuse has tripped' I thought. Then a second thought 'If it wasn't for the fuse box I would be dead by now', and so I scurried off to bed. I think that this means I've had a terrible year already and I was in a far worse condition than Bono was, especcially since thousands of people die from electrocution every year, far more than 1 hour minor surgery. Maybe I shall change into a completely different person. Maybe I can rearrange my schedule and play the sympathy vote, or maybe I shall bypass that and just try out being a different person from now on. So now lets spare a thought for those without good home lighting :hmm:

PS. do you think my hamster has psychic ability and may have been trying to warn me of impeding danger that would affect me for the rest of my life?

He never died

Says you.

Neither was he going to be permently unable to walk, because he was fully insured and so he could seek the best treatment.

Being fully insured or having metric shit-tons of money doesn't mean that shit can't go wrong during major surgery.

Do you hear that? MAJOR SURGERY! Yes, I said it! MAJOR SURGERY!!!!

MAJOR FUCKING SURGERY!

:)

I do know that. What I meant is that you can't tell if someone has thick hair if it's kept ultra short.

I reckon he's had some work down on his face
well, yeah. in other news, you also can't tell what colour hair someone has when they shave their head bald.

just someone please page me when it's time to close the thread. good lord.

KhanadaRhodes said:
well, yeah. in other news, you also can't tell what colour hair someone has when they shave their head bald.

just someone please page me when it's time to close the thread. good lord.

Paging KhanadaRhodes...

Ha ha found it. Read it and weep

DEFINITION OF MAJOR AND MINOR SURGERY

from what it says here major surgery is when a medical procedure that involves: surgery that is itself life threatening, requires respiratory assistance, longer than 2.5 hours (according to my BMA book, as the dr needs to administer opiods and plus there's certain medication which you need to stop taking before major surgery such as lithium), needs general anaesthesia (my friend once requested a general anaesthetic for teeth extraction, her name is Vicki), dr's fiddling around near great bodily cavities (I presume that means organs inside the body), when there's a possibility of severe haemorrhage, or whereby advanced skill is needed.

We were told that the patient can request general anaesthesia as nowadays they use keyhole surgery, it's routine, it's easy, that it can be done in an hour and as long as you have a highly skilled neurosurgeon it's always successful. Even a bloody biopsy is considered minor surgery. Appendectomy is major surgery because that involves poking around. Yuk

Mr Darcy was the name of the hamster I was talking about. He's fine, but his life is in danger as the upstairs neighbours own an American Pittbul called Malaka

Definitely higher ranked than Sergeant Simple Procedure.

I lol'd. Then I lolled.

You know, if I were having that same surgery as Bono, I don't care if the Supreme Awesome Commander of All Doctors In the Universe told me that it was technically, by medical definition "minor surgery."

In my mind, if they are dicking around with anything even NEAR my spine, much less INSIDE it, I am considering it Major Fucking Surgery.

*salutes* Major Fucking Surgery

/How I Met Your Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom