How to contact the band's management

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeyJB

Refugee
Hey everyone, I was just wondering any of you have had any contact with the band's management or press agent recently?

Reason I ask is that in my spare time I organise and host album listening events in London and, as they've started to become more popular, I've been able to invite along some relatively big names to come and talk about their work, do an audience Q&A, and that sort of thing.

Now I know it's a long shot, but obviously my dream guests would be Bono and/or Edge to come along to a playback of 'Boy' or 'The Unforgettable Fire' (can't decide which to choose). Ostensibly, to be scheduled for when they are next in London for the E+I dates.

Looking into it, their management team now seem pretty opaque - I doubt an email sent to a generic LiveNation address would garner any form of response. Does anyone know of an address for a booking agent or someone from their PR team perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for that.

Well, I didn't have any 'contacts', I just reached out to the bands' management teams directly. So, they wouldn't be able to help in terms of U2.

I'm sure it was much easier in the days of Principle Management, you would just go straight to them. Bit more tricky to work out where to hone in on when looking at the faceless behemoth that is Livenation. Interscope perhaps? Or should I try contacting someone at U2.com (but then we all know how, let's say, sketchy they can be....)

You'll receive a reply from U2.com sometime in August 2023

Best bet is RMP Management based in London have done their PR for years.. good luck. Regine Moylett runs it and you can get their number easily I'm sure. If you're in London just turn up and ask them. Almost impossible with U2 but no harm asking, you've nothing to loose!
I'm seeing more events like this in my town, Cardiff. Local bands like Super Furry Animals and the Manic Street Preachers have done this in Spillers Records (the oldest record shop in the world!) it's low key, spontaneous, brilliant and brings people together for the pure love of music.

Last edited:
^^^ Thanks for that Jim, very helpful. They should be fairly easy to approach I guess.

Back
Top Bottom