How many children does Adam Clayton have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolf

Acrobat
How Many children does Adam Clayton have?

I know he had one child born in early 2010 from a relationship with a French women. I know he married a Brazilian in late 2013 or 2014 I believe. So is Adam the father of just one child at the moment, a five year old who presumably lives in France with the Mom?

In all seriousness, I think he only has 1 child, which was born in 2010. There were rumors that his current wife was pregnant, but I don't think those were true. Although it's possible that he fathered more. While he doesn't have a Gene Simmons or Bill Wyman type of reputation, one must assume that he had his fair share of female accompaniment over the years.

In all seriousness, I think he only has 1 child, which was born in 2010. There were rumors that his current wife was pregnant, but I don't think those were true. Although it's possible that he fathered more. While he doesn't have a Gene Simmons or Bill Wyman type of reputation, one must assume that he had his fair share of female accompaniment over the years.

So Adam's only known child will be 18 in 2028.

Adam has 14 children: 9 sons and 5 daughters.

Adam Jnr
Ivor
Jacob
Henry
Donald
Peter
Angus
Strom
Goodluck Jonathan
Amelia
Gertrude
Priscilla
Maggie
Henrietta

I think it's safe to say that if you were born in Ireland after about 1975, there's a fifty percent chance you might be Adam's offspring.

I think it's safe to say that if you were born in Ireland after about 1975, there's a fifty percent chance you might be Adam's offspring.

Does this mean that Adam might be the real father of some of Bono's, Edge's and Larry's children?

Adam Clayton - Bass player for U2, Father of Ireland.

I Will Father

'40' (and counting)

Another Year, Another Kid

Boy / Girl

Is That All? (Vasectomy mix)

Disappearing Act ('The-Morning-After-in-the-80s' mix)
[aka: 'Exit'] [aka: 'Gone'] [aka: 'Sons of the Disappeared']

If you Wear that Velvet Dress, I'll end up with another Kid

Daddy's Gonna Pay (a lot) for your Alimony Suit

Some of my Kids are Better than Others

California (There is no end to Love-children)

Back
Top Bottom