Hmmm, well... Ok, hmmm...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Super Yo

New Yorker
BONO-MAIN_1385017a.jpg

Bono is all dressed up to celebrate Bob Geldof's birthday | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

You know, I'm always saying how I wish he'd take his sunglasses off more often.

Be careful what you wish for, I guess.

That being said, despite the wacky eyewear, he looks very dapper.

Does Michael Stipe know Bono's been in his mask drawer?

Michael doesn't need this stuff anymore :sad:

Guess next time we'll be seeing Bono with half of his face painted blue :ohmy:

Btw, there's another picture in PLEBA with Bono and Geldof performing on stage. Bono's wearing quite a kinky hat with feathers.

Let's hope this will not be his next stage outfit.

Come on, it's FUN. At least Bono has a sense of humour and is brave enough to look like an idiot for this friend's birthday.

I'd love to have him at my party like this, I'm sure he's funny as hell.

Come on, it's FUN. At least Bono has a sense of humour and is brave enough to look like an idiot for this friend's birthday.

:lol: Me too. I'd kill to have Bono at one of my parties, even dressed like this. After reading At The End Of The World I've read a lot about Bono's party side. Hell maybe I could invite all my friends and those people who hate Bono over and never tell them Bono is going to be there. Would love to see their reaction!

last unicorn said:
Btw, there's another picture in PLEBA with Bono and Geldof performing on stage. Bono's wearing quite a kinky hat with feathers.

Could you post it here? I dont feel much like going and looking for it :p

Does anyone have that photoshopped pic of Edge in the top hat and monocle?? Put them side by side and....wow. I'd love that on a poster.

The man still has a bit of cheese left in him! Show this to the detractors who insist that U2/Bono has become boring or whatever :applaud:

I'm baffled that anyone read the responses and thought that we weren't aware that it's a costume party.

Contrary to popular belief, Interference isn't populated with TOTAL idiots. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom