(Ǎhk-to͝ong Bāy-Bi) Covered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gweeps

War Child
Bought this comp yesterday from iTunes for $7.99. I really like it, though I wish they could've got someone to do EBTTRT. But the U2 remix is cool nonetheless. ;)

Garbage's version of Wild Horses is wonderful. It's sultry and ominous.

I am surprised how subdued NIN's cover of Zoo Station is though. Still, it's a great representation of hopeful resignation.

Last edited:
I actually listened to this the other day do the first time in a while. Jake White's Love Is Blindness is :drool:

Yeah that's the stand out one, was used on an advert here for some designer, forget which one now.

If I remember right it was with a q magazine special.

There are some really fantastic covers on there: One, Wild Horses, Tryin' to Throw, The Fly, Ultraviolet, and Love Is Blindness all stand out.

And then there's Snow Patrol's Mysterious Ways, which should be illegal under the Geneva Conventions.

There are some really fantastic covers on there: One, Wild Horses, Tryin' to Throw, The Fly, Ultraviolet, and Love Is Blindness all stand out.

And then there's Snow Patrol's Mysterious Ways, which should be illegal under the Geneva Conventions.

So Cruel is hands down the best cover track on that album, IMO.

Okay, spurred by your diss I just listened to it. Didn't think it was bad. What was so awful? They really brought out the pretty melody.

The Killers' 'Ultraviolet' sounded a bit off in the first minute or so, but it redeemed itself and turned out really well!

It's not that EBTTRT is missing, that song is there. But EBTTRT is a remix, not a cover.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I usually have iTunes on shuffle. I just looked and I have most of the songs from that compilation unchecked. I guess I don't like them! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom