Hilariously idiotic U2-related youtube comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you feel down and depressed, the YouTube comments will make you feel that you're better off than most.

I swear half the people posting messages on YT are neanderthals! Even chimpanzees!

Was watching "Daddys' Gonna Pay..." from Zoo TV DVD on youtube & in ref. to the part where they blew out money at the end of the song someone wrote "Bono made it rain!" That cracked me up.
Bono is so gangsta.

I didn't even know these 2 people wrote on my profile or whatever until I randomly came across these messages...but this was 6 days ago:

"thats only because U2 is shit so everytime they even get near someone else, that person cant help but get covered in shit you little bastard face cunt munch"

and this was a year ago:

"well, i think you just dream with bono's dick stuck un your fag mouth, you cheap cocksuker, pillow chewer...mind your own fucking business you fag ass loser.....and take care of your fag dad while your slut mother fucks your black neighbour........."

feel free to edit/delete this last one if it's too much, but yeah...I seriously could not stop laughing after reading these messages...so pathetic :lol:

I didn't even know these 2 people wrote on my profile or whatever until I randomly came across these messages...but this was 6 days ago:

"thats only because U2 is shit so everytime they even get near someone else, that person cant help but get covered in shit you little bastard face cunt munch"

and this was a year ago:

"well, i think you just dream with bono's dick stuck un your fag mouth, you cheap cocksuker, pillow chewer...mind your own fucking business you fag ass loser.....and take care of your fag dad while your slut mother fucks your black neighbour........."

feel free to edit/delete this last one if it's too much, but yeah...I seriously could not stop laughing after reading these messages...so pathetic :lol:

:lmao: That's so so sad. People who use "cunt", "cocksucker", "slut", (those words disgust me btw) and the like really need to grow up! I laughed my ass off at those comments. People who stand up for U2, like so, don't deserve to get crap thrown back in their face.

And the people likely to have posted those comments are probably living in their parents' basement as they are not mature (or smart) enough to score a proper job.

We call them low lifes, it's hard to go any lower than that.

YouTube desperately screams for some sort of moderation.

Sometimes the vulgarity people spew amazes me. A. That people can actually think up such hateful things & B. That they actually take these things SO seriously. Really, You hate someone that much?
Youtube could use a mod squad for sure. Oh wells.

That's awesomely sad. :lol: What did they reply to?

I can't remember which videos/comments they even responded to, and I can't find any e-mails to hint at anything...I wish I knew...but I never attacked him or did anything like that haha...it was probably just a straightforward response to a completely incorrect statement on his part or something really off the wall that I corrected him on...that's usually what kind of comments I reply to on youtube.

I never thought it was possible to be banned from YouTube. :| I swear they had almost no moderation.

But anyway. :cheer:

That's one of them gone.

That guy is getting notoriety with such a random post. Me thinks he has just learned to write, though he's not got much further than "U2 wrote Miami".

A bit outlandish but maybe he wanted/wants to test the patience of regular U2 fans? :wink:

YESSS!!! GG, you should do it! We need Mofo to be played live again. U2 better be listening and stalking the forums, like people say they do.:lol: I really don't think they will ever play it again. It seems to me like it was one of those songs that was meant to be played on PopMart and never see the light of day again. Sad, yes. They should bring HMTMKMKM, Gone, Mofo, LNOE, and IYWTVD back to the setlist whether or not Bono can sing them.

Now, as to kellykinsel...

FREAKIN HELL YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT BIOTCH NEEDED TO BE PUT DOWN! :rockon:

:hmm: How would one make a petition like that?

Otherwise, we all need signs in the pit for a gig, like they did with the last show on Vertigo with the thank you signs. We'd all have MOFO signs.:D

Back
Top Bottom