Hilariously idiotic U2-related youtube comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: Wtf is A**e?

And yeah, uh, They're from Ireland, but ofcourse they're not an Irish band. I mean, they're Irish, but that doesn't make the band Irish. Right? Yeah. :der:

That last guy is funny though, because Bono IS a Celtic fan.

the award for the biggest idiot on youtube goes to the user named kellykinsel. it seems like her fav hobby is to talk shit on every U2 video she can find. shes so pathetic that she has actually favorited U2 videos so she can regularly troll on them. just read the comments on her page left by fellow U2 fans for some major LOLS

YouTube - kellykinsel's Channel

Indeed, I mentioned her in earlier pages, so you definitely weren't the first on here to discover.

the award for the biggest idiot on youtube goes to the user named kellykinsel. it seems like her fav hobby is to talk shit on every U2 video she can find. shes so pathetic that she has actually favorited U2 videos so she can regularly troll on them. just read the comments on her page left by fellow U2 fans for some major LOLS

Oh the lovely conversations I had with this idiot :happy:

Not surprising that so many U2 fans on youtube have had a "peaceful" encounter with her. :D

:lmao:

Holy hot damn! That is some funny stuff right there!:lol: All the people bashing him/her/it (whatever is behind the keyboard. Obviously some type of moron). I take it that person hasn't gotten anywhere in life? All the time spent bashng U2 they could have a degree in something! This person never ceases to amaze me!:lol:

I've only really managed to see its (it's pretty low) comments on Rose Bowl Ultraviolet, someone quick, get some more of them quotes!

He's an ugly!:angry: And he has so much money! And :blahblah:

I've gotten to the point where I think all of these people are publicity hounds. I don't think there is anything Bono likes better than seeing his name in the newspaper. Bono. Jagger. How much money do they need? How many gold records? How much acclaim? I used to love all these people but I've grown tired and cynical about them to tell you the truth. I kind of agree with Grace Slick, "there is nothing sadder than a middle aged {or old} rocker.".......Bono is an ugly too.

kellykinsel... gone??!!

well guys looks like someone finally took this bitch down. after looking at her youtube page i can only come to the conlusion that her page just got hacked. for those of you who havent had the pleasure to meet this charming woman(?) online, shes notorious for trolling U2 videos on youtube. its almost like she wakes up everyday with one goal in mind - to piss off as many U2 fans as possible.

well for once shes going to go to bed pissed off tonight.

Hey, dont' talk crap about her! She recently became my fan after I've had another row with her!:love:
She even uses my youtube profile pic since last week! :D (I'm seriously NOT joking!) I cut out my head out of this one: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/members/17250-albums123-picture917.html

If you see her channel information you'll see she loves the Netherlands as well, lol!

I think she (or 'he', because she thinks she's a guy) has a profile here under another name, but she doesn't use it anymore, because of a warning she got from sicy last September. (The posts start with 'Hey moron' and 'Hey idiot', she adores ex Pres. Bush and she thinks NLOTH really sucks and the band should retire).

Still, she claims to be a U2 fan, lol!

well guys looks like someone finally took this bitch down. after looking at her youtube page i can only come to the conlusion that her page just got hacked. YouTube - kellykinsel's Channel

Too bad, she only changed her pic into mine (She really wants to look like me!)
But the channel info shows that she's really honest about herself.:D

The coolest thing is that when she's got nothing more to say, she calls you racist. I once confronted her with the fact that she must be a redneck, because she was friends with a Portugese nazi, 5 mins later she removed him out of her friend list. This is what Kelly said:

"Oh NOW U HATE FAT PEOPLE!!!!

Hahaha!
Hahaha!

U HATE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T AFFORD HOME

U HATE FAT PEOPLE

AND IF U HAD A NAZI FRIEND U WOULD KEEP HIM AS A FRIEND EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A NAZI!!

OH THE ELITIST EURO TRASH ATTITUDE IS COMING OUT FOR ALL TO SEE. U CANT HIDE UR TRUE FELLING WHEN U GET MAD AND NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE IWAS RIGHT ABOUT U BEING EURO-TRASH.

THINK U R BETTER THAN POOR PEOPLE, FAT PEOPLE , AND U WANT TO KEEP NAZIS AS FRIENDS

THANK U FOR REVEALING UR RACIST VIEWS!!! "

omg, I hang out an awful lot on youtube, but I never read the comments. I think I should start to read some :lol:

Along the Watchtower from Rattle and Hum DVD:

Words to describe U2. Humdrum, Atrocious, Blathering, Daft, Gormless, Insufferable, Nauseating, Pettifogging, Rapscallion, Splenetic, Skullduggery, Obsolete, Repulsive, Revolting, Forbidding, Flagrant, and Abhorrent.

just came across this....

"U2 definitely doesn't sux. If you were picking the greatest 50 songs of alltime, U2 could have as many as 5 of them. I think its the people too young to remember that u2, and only know them as the politcal activist group they are now instead of just a music band. Now U2 is less about the music and more about the cause, which is fine, but it does make people unaware of how great and influential a band they were."

it pisses me off when people refer to u2 as once being a great band...they're a great band now....they've always had politics in their music, Bono just didn't have the power he has now...he comes from a slightly different angle now, being involved with presidents, etc....but I don't really get this "...how great and influential a band they were" business....:shrug:

your thoughts?

The grammar and spelling in that post pisses me off way more than the post itself. Simply because I cannot take people who type like that seriously.

hehehe I have always laughed at YT comments, about U2 or anyone else. a lot of these people comment like they themselves are the World's Best Thing - which we all know is bollox wrapped up in ribbon.

:lol::D:D:D

but really, they can brighten your day!

Back
Top Bottom