Hilariously idiotic U2-related youtube comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it some 70-year old guy with two missing front teeth singing about fixing his olden tractor? :hmm:

On this MOS performance, I think it was in Milan...this guy just wrote "filfth"....ridiculous!

He either tried to write 'filth' or 'fifth', it appears. Or he's just illiterate.

Here a comment from Bad from Live Aid video. :lol:

Man i was so into the that song. then that stupid dog comes out and make me say wtf. the peformance was great thou U2 is the shit

EDIT: Here another great one. A guy pretending to be Bono and someone who actually believes this person.

-we wrote more than miami mate anyway i did look a bit weird with the hair ...i thought i looked like david bowie....and every soccer player in the uk jumped on the bandwagon pardon the pun...ha ha...and copied my mullet ,.....well a lot of them did

*is this really you Bono? I think you always look great and I loved your mullet..still sexy as hell. Watching you at Live Aid made me melt :eek:) xxxxxxxx

https://www.google.com/accounts/Ser...%3D10%26last_comment_id%3D&hl=en_US&ltmpl=sso
-people will think im taking the piss i couldnt even get my own name...im on u tube a lot of the time i only signed up last week ...any way debbie nice to hear comments like that,,,cheers

Man i was so into the that song. then that stupid dog comes out and make me say wtf. the peformance was great thou U2 is the shit

EDIT: Here another great one. A guy pretending to be Bono and someone who actually believes this person.

-we wrote more than miami mate anyway i did look a bit weird with the hair ...i thought i looked like david bowie....and every soccer player in the uk jumped on the bandwagon pardon the pun...ha ha...and copied my mullet ,.....well a lot of them did

*is this really you Bono? I think you always look great and I loved your mullet..still sexy as hell. Watching you at Live Aid made me melt :eek:) xxxxxxxx

https://www.google.com/accounts/Ser...%3D10%26last_comment_id%3D&hl=en_US&ltmpl=sso
-people will think im taking the piss i couldnt even get my own name...im on u tube a lot of the time i only signed up last week ...any way debbie nice to hear comments like that,,,cheers

:lmao: Ok I think I have no ass either cause I just laughed it all off!:lol: That was hilarious that person actually believed him!:laugh:

:hmm: The Reality Train obviously doesn't stop at Debbie's station.... :coocoo:

eviledward1 On "U2 - Sweetest Thing: Video"
did u no dat dtis song is wrote about his wife he 4got her brthday right an den he made the clip right an den he rote the song n put da music to 2 the v/clip cool huh

MagikBro On "U2 - Magnificent"
Bongo likes the biddy haha south park!! legends

Muldfeld On "Bono & Larry Interview (part 4/4)"
Thanks for posting this. It's remarkable hearing Bono say U2 is overpaid. Now, U2 lets Universal exploit fans at every chance it gets. I really miss the humility and idealism of old U2!

youtube comments? anyone tried typing in "Bono" at Yahoo answers?
:ohmy:
...Excuse me for a second.

Okay, Yahoo Answers may actually be worse than YouTube comments. I didn't think that was possible, but apparently it is. For example, here's "Im not givin my name to a mechin" (seriously) to ask about Bono's controversial philantropy:
why do alot of people think bono is a bad because he doesnt give all his money away maybe his is saving it for when other people need help in the future.
And the top answer, from "?":
If Bono gave all his money away it would'nt solve the problem.. Tell The Queen of Eng..to give all her money away .. Giving your time is far more important than giving your money ..Thats what Bono does.. At least he gets up of his A**e and does something..
Here's another good one from "Pot8r Boi":
just because U2 is from Ireland does that make them an Irish band? or are they an Irish band because they're an Irish band?
But are they human, or are they dancer? Seriously, what.
Fortunately for us, "holly" has the answer:
i agree with the person above
:huh:

And, finally, the best question ever.
I like U2's music but a few small minded Rangers fans that I know claim that I'm a fool for listening to music by U2. They claim that U2 used to sponsor an Irish terrorist group, but going by the lyrics to 'Sunday Bloody Sunday', they are actually against the actions of this terrorist group. Is is possible that these so called Rangers fans are telling the truth or are just talking Rubbish just because Bono is supposedly a Celtic fan?

Does anyone know if U2 really are/were supporters of this Irish terrorist group?

Back
Top Bottom