Hilariously idiotic U2-related youtube comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, i know what you mean.
I guess we can be happy with the knowledge that we spend our time enjoying u2 and being happy, whereas he spends his time being hateful and trying to harass others.
It must be an awful way to spend his days, it's honestly quite pitiful :huh:

I think he secretly loves U2, but he's so emo he can never admit it in fear of being laughed at by his emo friends. So he listens to shitty music instead and trashes U2. That way he can at least check U2 videos without it seeming obvious he's secretly fan. :wink:

:lol: You know what, that's not a bad guess...
Or maybe he's a hipster, and wastes his time hating on u2 videos 'ironically' :doh:

i saw this comment when that lee kid won american idol by singing beautiful

THIS MSG IS FOR ALL YA LEE H8TERZ OUT THERE... Lee won American Idol and was on the Today Show a couple of days ago... WHAT HAS U2 EVER DONE?? Lee is most likely going to win a Teens Choice Award... WHAT HAS U2 EVER WON??? Lee is coming out with an amazzzin album... WHAT IS U2 KNOWN FOR OTHER THAN THIS SONG??? Lee has just over a million pre pubescent fans... U2 CANT EVEN GET A THOUSAND PPL TO WATCH THEM PLAY LIVE... LEEE 4EVAHHHH -- OMG OMG -- XOXOXOXO -- LUV YAAA LEEEE

nakedstud 6 months ago

... lol. ièm pretty sure he was being ironic but its hilarious nevertheless.

First of all, the original comment by a guy called bluesgurugod (pretentious much?):

Quote:
It amazes me how many morons there are out there who will defend someone who is clearly a poser. This guy is extremely limited in his abilities and uses an enormous amount of gear to cover up his technical deficiencies and lack of skill. He certainly does not play backup for one of the "greatest rock bands in the world" LOL... U2 are a pop band... they play music for teenage girls, loser white males and clueless yuppies (fortunately for U2 they're are untold legions of them)
And his response:

Quote:
@bluesgurugod yeah seriously. im surprised they havent released an entire album dedicated to twilight. theyre a boy band who dont even know how to play instruments. going to a U2 concert is like going to disney land. my 7 year old niece is always nagging me to play sunday bloody sunday again in the car. WTF IS UP WITH THAT TWEENIE ASS BULLSHIT!! then once shes listened to that she nags me to play the entire joshua tree album. ITS WORSE THAN WATCHING AN EPISODE OF HANNAH MONTANA. AAAAAAARAAWAR

wtffff i really didnt expect to see my comments here lol. guys i was being sarcastic. the first one was directed towards the tweeny bopperz who started spamming U2 videos the night that lee dude won american idol. the second one well.. that blueguru guy was being a dick.

Someone with no life would go to all that trouble to make sure everyone knows that they hate U2. He's just a freaking troll. And I don't give a crap what he thinks of Bono or of U2's music. It gets very old after a while you know? :crack:

People dont even need the internet to act that way, which is the sad part.

Comment regarding Ultraviolet 360:

he looks like a baby with a rattle holding onto that stupid gimmicky mic like that. your supposed to be a rockstar you tit!

From a video of HMTMKMKM from 'IdolInternational'

"use to love this shit mind you i was like 8 and it was 1995. Still allright song but I learned that Bono and Edge are gay lovers and are egotistical over rated douche bags. U2 most over rated no talent hacks of all time."

I replied pretty tame saying "You still sound like an 8 year old" and he replied with this:

"stickin' up for edge and bono in hope that the invite you in for a 3 way or what?" :|

So then I just said "Stop telling me about your sex fantasies please" which he never replied to

Although I applaud your well restrained and appropriate replies, I still don't understand why you would even go there. I mean, I go there, and it's all like what is this I don't even.

That and there aren't enough intelligent people on YouTube to applaud you on your great work.

Or perhaps they age but they don't grow mentally. :rolleyes: Since a lot of old people are still stuck in their ancient viewpoints anyway.

yeah, when in doubt, blame it all on Bono. :wink: And Edge, in this case.

I wonder what would happen if someone told the guy that both have been happily married to their respective wives for a very long time. :lol: His head would probably explode with denial.

How dare you say stuff like that? It's clearly all U2's fault.

How dare I ... shut up. :angry:

yeah, when in doubt, blame it all on Bono. :wink: And Edge, in this case.

I wonder what would happen if someone told the guy that both have been happily married to their respective wives for a very long time. :lol: His head would probably explode with denial.

The gay lover that never was. :sad:

From a video of HMTMKMKM from 'IdolInternational'

"use to love this shit mind you i was like 8 and it was 1995. Still allright song but I learned that Bono and Edge are gay lovers and are egotistical over rated douche bags. U2 most over rated no talent hacks of all time."
jlp_facepalm.jpg

This comment is stupid on so many levels.

Here's a few:

- "ZZ Top is better than U2."

- (In reference to Lee DeWyze's aweful American Idol performance of Beautiful Day)
"OMG he sings it better than Bono!"

- (On the Super Bowl XXXVI halftime show video) "Prince was better."

- And, of course, "U2 wrote 'Miami'"

both have been happily married to their respective wives for a very long time. :lol:

They probably aren't "gay lovers" but it's not really something to even bother pondering. Anything is possible in people's private lives, and being happily married doesn't preclude any such possibilities, especially if the wife/wives are ok with certain things.

But even still

1. I really don't give a shit what they do in private

2. It doesn't change the awesome music they've made and keep making, so again, I don't give a shit.

Back
Top Bottom