Help with Achtung Baby Wikipedia article

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Y2K

Refugee
Might be a silly request, but I'm hoping to get some help on the Wikipedia article for Achtung Baby. Achtung Baby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've nominated it as a "Featured Article" and it is going through a review process right now. Most of the concerns are regarding sourcing (e.g. not using atU2's archiving of past articles, finding reliable sources for chart peaks/sales/"best-of" lists), something I'm having a bit of trouble with, considering the availability of information to me. For example, I have no way of confirming the chart peaks for the album in the UK, Finland, or Germany. I also don't have any books besides "U2 by U2" and I don't own any old issues of music magazines, since I was 5 when this album came out.

Some of you guys have been fans longer than I have and likely have some of this information saved or know where to find it. If you can share some information or directly contribute to the article or its FAC discussion (Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/Achtung Baby/archive1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) it would be most appreciated. thanks.

Try the Peeling off those dollar bills forum, it's all about the U2 charts info.

Back
Top Bottom