Help with Achtung Baby Wikipedia article - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong
Click Here to Login

Old 12-31-2009, 09:56 PM   #1
Y2K
Refugee

Local Time: 01:44 PM
Help with Achtung Baby Wikipedia article

Might be a silly request, but I'm hoping to get some help on the Wikipedia article for Achtung Baby. Achtung Baby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've nominated it as a "Featured Article" and it is going through a review process right now. Most of the concerns are regarding sourcing (e.g. not using atU2's archiving of past articles, finding reliable sources for chart peaks/sales/"best-of" lists), something I'm having a bit of trouble with, considering the availability of information to me. For example, I have no way of confirming the chart peaks for the album in the UK, Finland, or Germany. I also don't have any books besides "U2 by U2" and I don't own any old issues of music magazines, since I was 5 when this album came out.

Some of you guys have been fans longer than I have and likely have some of this information saved or know where to find it. If you can share some information or directly contribute to the article or its FAC discussion (Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/Achtung Baby/archive1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) it would be most appreciated. thanks.

Y2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:46 AM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:44 PM
Try the Peeling off those dollar bills forum, it's all about the U2 charts info.
U2girl is offline   Reply With Quote