Help Bono! Vote in this poll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I cared one whit about this sort of stupid shit, I would select "He is okay" because it would give us a definitive answer, once and for all, on the eternal question: IS BONO OKAY?

Bono sucks. he only helps Africa to bring attention to himself. all Bono cares about is himself. he's so full of himself. i hate Bono.

Bono sucks. he only helps Africa to bring attention to himself. all Bono cares about is himself. he's so full of himself. i hate Bono.

He is a gobshite with biggest ego of all time and does no care for anyone else actually, he is just pretending to do chairty to cover up taxes in dutchland. he thinks he is jesus but did you see the episode of south park, he is actually just a piece of s@@t lol

Why would I voluntarily load a pop-up ad and do what it asks?

It wasn't a pop up. I got it on the side of my facebook page prolly cuz I'm friends with a U2 page. It asked me to vote for him so I clicked on it. But yea it does look like no matter what you click it's just a stupid grocery voucher trying to get your personal info so they can spam you and they're not even counting votes. You get the same thing no matter what you click.

Somebody does need to make an avatar or sig of the picture with the 'he is okay' part on it so we'll always know like cori said :laugh:

It wasn't a pop up. I got it on the side of my facebook page prolly cuz I'm friends with a U2 page. It asked me to vote for him so I clicked on it. But yea it does look like no matter what you click it's just a stupid grocery voucher trying to get your personal info so they can spam you and they're not even counting votes. You get the same thing no matter what you click.

Somebody does need to make an avatar or sig of the picture with the 'he is okay' part on it so we'll always know like cori said :laugh:

Thanks for the addition info...I get enough unwanted e-mails. :doh:

bonook-1.png

Back
Top Bottom