Has Bono been working out his neck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono seems to be in decent shape over the first 2 legs....but he still needs to lose a decent amount for optimal performance...like zootv/elevation status....he looks so much better like that anyway...

I'll take a 500lb Bono with his current voice over a skinny Elevation Bono any day.

neckline-slimmer.jpg

Will beef up your neck in two weeks, GUARANTEED.

I'm just sayin a thinner Bono will help his voice...even in terms of catching his breath...like when he does a lap around the circle...

A younger Bono will help his voice, too, especially while running.

Because we all are so fit when we're nearing 50.

A younger Bono will help his voice, too, especially while running.

Because we all are so fit when we're nearing 50.

ohhh please...he's no ordinary 50 year old man. He's a rockstar in the biggest band in the world....just cause he's 50 doesn't mean he can't get in great shape...especially if it helps the performance. And besides, Bono is not human. This is a fact. I came to this conclusion in another thread a little while ago...and I still stand by it.

Rob, you know what you do? You buy yourself a tape recorder, you just record yourself for a whole day. I think you’re going to be surprised at some of your phrasing.

care to elaborate? :hmm:

I've always thought Bono has a very strong, powerful looking neck.

Bono seems to be in decent shape over the first 2 legs....but he still needs to lose a decent amount for optimal performance...like zootv/elevation status....he looks so much better like that anyway...

Tobias, you blowhard!

hahaha well it's fucking true...he has an insane neck, and if Bono was in better shape, his singing/overall performance would improve!

Back
Top Bottom