Has anyone ever heard this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^That's what the clip above says its from.

They played it for the 2nd Chicago show, 3rd leg last tour, too (acoustic, but still). Definitely one of the tour highlights for me. :)

:drool: Electric WGRYWH has always been one of my favourite songs live. Shame I couldn't be at that show.

And this is indeed the one from Amsterdam, NOT Boston. :)

Oh and btw, in the comments section:

extreme67 (1 maand geleden)
U2 wrote "Miami"

:lol:

Ah, the solo from 4:28 on is brilliant. :drool: This performance has such a distinctive mood about it, something very special indeed.

So uh, why the fuck were they performing In A Little While regularly instead of this?

Has anyone ever heard this...

50,000 people, yes.

I didn't realize it was the Amsterdam version. Looked like an Arena that's why I thought Boston, but then again Amsterdam was an "arena" also.

I didn't realize it was the Amsterdam version. Looked like an Arena that's why I thought Boston, but then again Amsterdam was an "arena" also.

the 'video' on youtube is just a slideshow of random pictures.

anyway, I was there against the rail outside the ellipse for the 5/28/05 show. What a nice treat.

That video looks like it's taken from the Chicago dvd or so, I haven't figured the song out yet but it may be Beautiful Day.:hmm:

And Amsterdam's venue name is misleading, it's a stadium. Yet the name is ArenA.

They played in Hawaii also, last show of the tour. If you don't know the story...it was at a fan's request! Mike I think is his name! He made a sign and said he could play WGRYWH on keyboards, and they pulled him up and played the whole song! It was great! Everyone was so happy for him! It was also the second time they pulled him up without knowing it ofcourse.
This is great!
YouTube - Me on stage with U2..AGAIN!!!

:drool: Electric WGRYWH has always been one of my favourite songs live. Shame I couldn't be at that show.

And this is indeed the one from Amsterdam, NOT Boston. :)

Oh and btw, in the comments section:

:lol:

That Boston show was spectacular, though! The last show of Leg 1 of the Vertigo tour, and it had an awesome setlist! Double Vertigo, the rare Party Girl, the Boy mini set, list goes on. Everything was performed extremely well.

The transition from Until The End of The World into Wild Horses was incredible!

A visit to U2 start for this show comes highly recommended from me!

Ah, the solo from 4:28 on is brilliant. :drool: This performance has such a distinctive mood about it, something very special indeed.

So uh, why the fuck were they performing In A Little While regularly instead of this?

Well, technically they've performed this version of Wild Horses more times than they had done In a Little While on Vertigo tour, so that's actually a plus.

Thanks! That was a very good vocal performance by Bono, given his voice troubles on tour.

His voice was consistently very good to great on Vertigo, much better than on Popmart or Elevation.

That Boston show was spectacular, though! The last show of Leg 1 of the Vertigo tour, and it had an awesome setlist! Double Vertigo, the rare Party Girl, the Boy mini set, list goes on. Everything was performed extremely well.

The transition from Until The End of The World into Wild Horses was incredible!

A visit to U2 start for this show comes highly recommended from me!

Just seeing Bono wearing the boa scarf was worth the price of admission. :drool: Those last two Boston from May were spectacular.

Well, technically they've performed this version of Wild Horses more times than they had done In a Little While on Vertigo tour, so that's actually a plus.

I was referring to 360 with that comment. My complaints concerning the Vertigo tour setlist generally revolve around the fact that it was supporting HTDAAB. Otherwise, it was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom