Hansa Studio Tour - Berlin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nuzzer1

The Fly
Hi all - sorry for any redundancy, but we are in Berlin, Germany on the 18th/19th of September and wanted to take the tour of Hansa Studio (couldn't find any existing threads...)

I found musictours-berlin.de - but the dates don't seem to be available and when I've reached out nobody has gotten back.

Anyone have any experience in Berlin with the tour? Do you see the Master Hall (Mysterious Ways/One recording)? Any other sites worth seeing in Berlin related to the band?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!

-Mark

Funny enough - musictours got back - working on a Hansa Tour but won't know until the beginning of September. I'd still love any other recommendations as it sounds like I will just miss the U2 tours they offer around the dates they are in Berlin.

Thank you Miroslava - and others - much appreciated. Between this and the off chance of a tour, I am in good hands. Many thanks!

I sent in a request for a U2 tour some months back but they also told me they'd get back to me in early September. I guess they want to see what the demand will be like since it looks like the David Bowie tour is their main pull. Last I saw they were only offering the U2 tour the week of the 23rd but I hope they can accommodate you! Keep us posted!

In the mean time I got tickets to this. Looks like fun!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom